• Yes

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
icemastertron said:
Pun intended?

(Someone who listened to a lot of 80's/early 90's music, should get what I mean).

Yeah. I have this thing of when I vision people they are automatically assigned theme songs in my head. When I think of Bendis's silly *** typing away on his computer, cranking out stories, this song plays in my head.

"If you want it, baby..."

Guijllons said:
I did, and I don't.

Must we explain everything!?! ;)

UltimateE said:
Good question. I don't have any idea. I'm trying really hard to remember where that report came from, but give me a break it's not even 10 AM yet.

I know, I didn't actually mean it so much as a question as I was just sarcastically musing. Thanks for trying though. ;)

Dunno...maybe they thought kids would be less likely to spend $40 on a book than $9 or $10.

Regardless, it seems like they realize now that it's kind of dumb.

Good point on the HC vs. TPB price. Ehhh, like I said least they're now going back and collecting them, so can't complain.

Ultxon said:
Just because I like to give the info, Best of Spider-Man Vol. 1 has UMTU # 6-8 in it. One of the weirdest choices to put in a best of spidey but I'm not comlaining.

Yeah, I remember that. Maybe they did so as an early attempt to collect them in some form since fans were asking for it, but now they probably want to do something a little more official with the Ultimate title on the cover to make it easier for casual fans to recognize.

Now that they've restarted the Ultimate Universe. Does anyelse want to see them retry starting this?

Yes, introduce some new characters, as more than half of the old ones are dead. This lets us get a lot of new people introduced without needing to hold up or bog down the main series's with intros. If a character doesn't work, don't show them again; if they work, "introduce" them into the main series's.

Latest posts

Back