Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Pro Bot said:
If they do continue daredevil on another platform hulu would be a perfect fit.

Well, I'm 99% sure the platform would be Disney+, and also 99% sure that everything else Disney/ Marvel/ Pixar/ Muppets/ Lucasfilm will be pulled from both Netflix and Hulu and moved to Disney+. Probably only ABC and Freeform are safe, as they are Disney owned.

Last edited:
Disney+ is pg13. If it was, don't expect another punisher Massacre. Adding to that https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulu when disney acquires fox, they will basically own hulu.

Last edited:
Yeah, if the Netflix stuff ends up anywhere it will be Hulu. When Disney acquires Fox all of the properties they get that don't fit the Disney mold are heading over to Hulu, such as Alien, Predator, etc. Plus, as Runaways has shown us, you can do a weekly series on Hulu and make a bit more money on add revenue. Plus, Disney pretty much owns Hulu, or will with a 60 percent stake, looking at 70 percent if AT&T looks to sell their 10.

FXX is an interesting possibility, moving the shows to a premium cable network and trying them out on a week to week basis would be an interesting switch up to not only gain more viewers to the shows, but the station as well.

Oh Hulu has weekly series'? I always thought it was exactly like Netflix (I don't like subscription services myself, I'll wait for the Blu Rays), and they just put the whole season on at once.

Last edited:
I prefer blue rays but streaming is just fine until i can update my collection (play general grevious clip) still waiting on that inhumans release MARVEL! I remember waiting for the runaways episodes to release. Season 2 is different though and will release instantly on December 21st (honestly can't wait for more content but after this it's months till captain marvel.)

Last edited:
Yeah, in fact Runaways was released weekly. They released the first three episodes up front and then new episodes weekly.

Not an important thing but could you update the tentative placements?
So
2020:
Loki 1x01:
Loki 1x02:
Loki 1x03:
Loki 1x04:
Loki 1x05:
Loki 1x06:
Loki 1x07:
Loki 1x08:
Vision and the Scarlet Witch 1x01:
Vision and the Scarlet Witch 1x02:
Vision and the Scarlet Witch 1x03:
Vision and the Scarlet Witch 1x04:
Vision and the Scarlet Witch 1x05:
Vision and the Scarlet Witch 1x06:
Vision and the Scarlet Witch 1x07:
Vision and the Scarlet Witch 1x08:
Falcon/Winter Soldier 1x01:
Falcon/Winter Soldier 1x02:
Falcon/Winter Soldier 1x03:
Falcon/Winter Soldier 1x04:
Falcon/Winter Soldier 1x05:
Falcon/Winter Soldier 1x06:
Falcon/Winter Soldier 1x07:
Falcon/Winter Soldier 1x08:

Have I missed something about these?

Zpdedoda - Like what? Other then Cloak & Dagger S2 being in 2020 instead of Spring 2019 it's all fine. Those are the Disney+ Shows.

Zpdedoda - Like what? Other then Cloak & Dagger S2 being in 2020 instead of Spring 2019 it's all fine. Those are the Disney+ Shows.

I just hadn't heard anything about any of those shows being announced is all

So in the latest Prelude comic (that adapts Infinity War), it is revealed that Thanos caught up with Thor and Loki "22 jump points out of Asgardian Space". Not that we have a way to measure that, but to me that suggests that they'd travelled a great distance, which backs up the big time jump for the Ragnarok mid-credit scene.

@DE23111 I think there's merit to both of our ways of placement for IF and Defenders and that they can both work. But if you watch Punisher again, I think you'll find there's no way to reconcile it with DD3 being shortly before it. Has to be after.

I'm not fully convinced of either placement, but I'm staying with it in October-November 2017 for now, because of it seeming like Matt is still presumed dead in season 2 of the other shows. I'll wait for future Netflix seasons to support or debunk it.

Since the the whole absentee ballot thing was pointed out, that seals October/November. And since we're stickkng with Irish's placements of IF, Punisher and Defenders, that locks it in as 2017. So I agree.

So I saw some people saying that the Ant Man scene may in fact, be a recording. What do you guys think, maybe Scott tried to get into Avengers HQ sometime before he got stuck in the Quantum Realm? That works for me, I like thinking that his 16 year old daughter (I don't read comics- Ant Girl?) would be the one to rescue her father.

I'm not sure I understand...

I know trailers can be edited dishonesty, but Widow literally says it's the feed from the front door security. Furthermore, why would Cap appear so incredulous and dumbfounded to see old footage of Ant-Man trying to get in Avengers HQ pre-Infinity War? I think it's pretty clear that the shock on his face was due to the fact that Lang was assumed to be a Thanos snap victim, but somehow returned.

Yup, you're right. Still, think the "Archive" means it's from time travel?

I don't get it. Like, Cap and Widow were already time traveling and happened to run in to Lang after he escaped the QR?

There's no way Jessica Jones season 3 doesn't come out in 2019.

Here's the official logo for Endgame:

avengers-endgame-logo-1149874.jpeg

I don't think thanksgiving with marvels runaways is canon. The fact that the parents approach the teens and in the next episode alls happy and fine makes no sense. Maybe I'm just missing something...

Latest posts

Back