Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Wow!
Little bit lazy to just repeat scenes but oh well. I guess its relevant to what Fury's doing during IW.

Last edited:
Yeah, we never agreed on one thing getting priority over the other, which I think is why we argued a lot haha, but it seems like regardless there is just more evidence in service of April/Mayish. I just wish Ragnarok hadn't stated two years so often, as it would be a lot easier. Hell, if it wasn't for that Asgardian line in SHIELD I would have just assumed they arrived back in the Spring anyway.

Yeah, we never agreed on one thing getting priority over the other, which I think is why we argued a lot haha, but it seems like regardless there is just more evidence in service of April/Mayish. I just wish Ragnarok hadn't stated two years so often, as it would be a lot easier. Hell, if it wasn't for that Asgardian line in SHIELD I would have just assumed they arrived back in the Spring anyway.

Perhaps we could handwave it by saying Thor wasn't necessarily keeping track of the calendar years that passed since Age of Ultron (and was rounding up), and that the "12-06-2017" date in AoS 5x12 wasn't properly programmed?

Last edited:
Perhaps we could handwave it by saying Thor wasn't necessarily keeping track of the calendar years that passed since Age of Ultron (and was rounding up), and that the "12-06-2017" date in AoS 5x12 wasn't properly programmed?

I'm sure it will get cleared up with time. That date on the computer never really convinced me as it happens so quickly and it was more than likely just the day it was filmed (I think the season finished shooting in April of 2018?) But I'm not really sure of how the process of filming tv occurs, so I can't say much to back up my thoughts. As for Thor, I don't know, because Banner says it too. I'm not really sure what the solve is here. I'm leaning toward Ragnarok being wrong, just because that gap in AoS just doesn't sit right with me.

This just occurred to me: I think Doctor Strange has to leave for Kamar-Taj before Black Panther, or at the very least its mid-credits scene. Surely Strange would have sought out some experimental vibranium-related cure once T'Challa started sharing Wakanda's knowledge with the world.

They've removed the WHiH Newsfront videos from youtube (for some reason!).

They've removed the WHiH Newsfront videos from youtube (for some reason!).

Yeah, they removed them a week or two ago. The Civil War ones are still on Twitter, but the Ant-Man ones are gone (since they were linked to Youtube via Twitter).

I'm unsure about adding links to unofficial content such as mirrors, so I'll leave the links as they are on the main post for now.

**** off, retard. It wasn't funny when you said it about Irish and it's not funny now. You're done.

Not sure if this has been brought up about Guardians of the Galaxy 2. Ok, so it was 2014, stuff happens in Missouri. The Avengers don't show up. Oh well, it was brief and they can't be EVERYWHERE. But as far as Stan Lee and his mention of Civil War's FedEx scene, can't we say that happens in 2018? I mean the way the Guardians were bouncing around, they probably hit a worm hole or something in 2018. Besides that, the second half of the scene happens AFTER teen Groot (a 2018 scene) anyway.

They've stated thats a mistake. I guess you could say that they hit a worm hole that bounced them to 2016-2018 but stan may have worked for them in 2014 for a time.

Not sure if this has been brought up about Guardians of the Galaxy 2. Ok, so it was 2014, stuff happens in Missouri. The Avengers don't show up. Oh well, it was brief and they can't be EVERYWHERE. But as far as Stan Lee and his mention of Civil War's FedEx scene, can't we say that happens in 2018? I mean the way the Guardians were bouncing around, they probably hit a worm hole or something in 2018. Besides that, the second half of the scene happens AFTER teen Groot (a 2018 scene) anyway.

As Pro Bot said, James Gunn admitted it was a mistake, and gave the possible explanation as Stan Lee having worked for FedEx more than once.

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2017/05/...uardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-continuity-error

'Agents of SHIELD' Renewed by ABC for Season 7

ABC has renewed "Marvel's Agents of SHIELD" for a seventh season.

The move comes just six months after the superhero drama was picked up for a sixth season, which has yet to premiere.

The series stars Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie and Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez.

It was co-created by Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon, and Maurissa Tancharoen, who also serve as executive producers along with Jeffrey Bell, Jeph Loeb, and Jim Chory. The series is produced by ABC Studios and Marvel Television.

Not listed by ABC for season 7 is Clark Gregg, who has starred as Agent Phil Colson throughout the series.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back