Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

*Lets out a primal scream* AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

Daredevil Cancelled...

Hey guys, was trying to multi-quote selfishmisery and Pro Bot, but it seems something is awry with the button.

Thanks for sharing my video here. I had been thinking about posting it myself, but I've got this weird mentality where I feel as though it may have looked like I was trying to spam what is essentially a business that I'm part of as well as trying to use an emotional situation for clicks. I'm glad that the "nerd" side of the internet is a small enough that world that it was able to find you guys organically.

This situation's really had my head in a weird place since hearing about it. I had hopped back on over here for the first time since my pre-Infinity War binge to try to catch up with all the new netflix stuff, and I really wasn't prepared for the news of DIb's passing. I'm sure there's a lot of you here who may have been a bit closer to him than I was, and I just want to extend condolences to you all as well. Losing friends and family is always difficult, but this wasn't that to me. As I stated in the video, I feel more as if he were a mentor. The notoriety we've gotten over there on the channel and just the passion I have for the DC Animated Universe and the Marvel Cinematic Universe simply wouldn't exist to the degree it does had it not been for these MCU timeline threads. I'm thankful to see that you guys are keeping up on the work despite the loss of the man behind it all.

Here's hoping that your work here will go on to inspire others to become creative individuals as well.

-Mattie

Hey guys, was trying to multi-quote selfishmisery and Pro Bot, but it seems something is awry with the button.

Thanks for sharing my video here. I had been thinking about posting it myself, but I've got this weird mentality where I feel as though it may have looked like I was trying to spam what is essentially a business that I'm part of as well as trying to use an emotional situation for clicks. I'm glad that the "nerd" side of the internet is a small enough that world that it was able to find you guys organically.

This situation's really had my head in a weird place since hearing about it. I had hopped back on over here for the first time since my pre-Infinity War binge to try to catch up with all the new netflix stuff, and I really wasn't prepared for the news of DIb's passing. I'm sure there's a lot of you here who may have been a bit closer to him than I was, and I just want to extend condolences to you all as well. Losing friends and family is always difficult, but this wasn't that to me. As I stated in the video, I feel more as if he were a mentor. The notoriety we've gotten over there on the channel and just the passion I have for the DC Animated Universe and the Marvel Cinematic Universe simply wouldn't exist to the degree it does had it not been for these MCU timeline threads. I'm thankful to see that you guys are keeping up on the work despite the loss of the man behind it all.

Here's hoping that your work here will go on to inspire others to become creative individuals as well.

-Mattie

Yeah, the quoting/posting glitches are a recurring thing.

Thank you very much, and the same to you, man.

Looks like Nico is using the dark dimension... t-t-t... don't want to wake dormammu...

I'm not fully convinced of either placement, but I'm staying with it in October-November 2017 for now, because of it seeming like Matt is still presumed dead in season 2 of the other shows. I'll wait for future Netflix seasons to support or debunk it.

Last edited:
We have a title and a trailer for the Avengers film. Avengers: Endgame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA6hldpSTF8

So I saw some people saying that the Ant Man scene may in fact, be a recording. What do you guys think, maybe Scott tried to get into Avengers HQ sometime before he got stuck in the Quantum Realm? That works for me, I like thinking that his 16 year old daughter (I don't read comics- Ant Girl?) would be the one to rescue her father.

If daredevil gets rebooted (i don't see that happening) what effect would that have on this timeline?

I suppose you would have to go by whichever has the strongest ties to the canon MCU. I'm still hoping based on them saying he will be back and that the surprise renewal of AoS happening along side Netflix cancellations means that the season 7 is a cross over event (even more unlikely than a reboot)

My guess is that the Netflix shows are only cancelled for Netflix. Much like Last Man Standing or Brooklyn 9-9 on TV. Cancelled on one network only to be given life on another.

Damn that would be so freaking cool if season 7 was that!

I have another idea for if they rebooted daredevil. Maybe do the counter earth thing from the marvel animated universe timeline on this site. http://thecomicboard.com/forum/showthread.php?14197-Marvel-Animated-Universe-Timeline&highlight=Timeline

The problem with that is clearly the rebooted show would be canon and the Netflix shows wouldn't be anymore.

Maybe if avengers: endgame features time travel we could chalk it up to a new timeline?

Last edited:
Damn that would be so freaking cool if season 7 was that!

Perfect way to end both AoS and the Netflix shows. I only hope Punisher keeps going though as he doesn't suit any crossover and can continue as a separate entity without mention of super humans

If they do continue daredevil on another platform hulu would be a perfect fit.

Not an important thing but could you update the tentative placements?
So

Avengers: Endgame
Spider-Man: Far From Home
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 6x01: Missing Pieces
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 6x02:
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 6x03:
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 6x04:
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 6x05:
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 6x06:
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 6x07:
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 6x08:
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 6x09: