Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

I don't think thanksgiving with marvels runaways is canon. The fact that the parents approach the teens and in the next episode alls happy and fine makes no sense. Maybe I'm just missing something...

I agree. Also, at the end of episode 2, Frank Dean is looking at the computer calendar, which says it is Friday the 8th, which seems to fit with December 2017, so maybe the whole season takes place in December 2017.

Thoughts?

I haven't seen Runaways at all, but is it actually confirmed that Season 2 comes after the "Decimation"? Without spoilers, do they make reference to half the world being gone or something?

That indicates to me that people will turn to dust in the season finale.

To me it looks like the dark dimension from doctor strange is at play. At least, thats what the trailer implies.

Why are you so particular about which promos/Shorts to include? Im not disagreeing with you or anything, I'm just wondering why. The timeline includes some shorts like the jessica jones and spider-man ones, but misses the two iron fist season 2 promos and the Rising Tide clips. I'm just wondering if theres a patten.

If you'll notice, those were added by DIrishB. I'm keeping them in the timeline for now out of respect for his work.

Irish definitely had an affinity for all the goofy ads and promos lol. I personally can't really consider any of them canon, but they're fun and harmless and would just be completely forgotten otherwise. Maybe we could just include them all with some kind of annotation delineating them as advertisements?

Well, ads (videos to promote companies) don't seem canon, but promos (MCU promotion) "could" be. Take Peggy Carter's 1951 Interview http://historicalagentcarter.tumblr...6/eatingcroutons-peggy-carters-1951-interview for example. It's not really a promo and more of an addition. The rising tide clips are seen in the agents of shield pilot, so they are canon. Advertisements though, like the spider-man driving test... they don't seem canon.

Last edited:
So I've seen all of the movies and one-shots, Agent Carter, season 1 of Daredevil and Agents of SHIELD up until the end of the Ghost Rider arc. I want to catch up before Captain Marvel. I don't care about the comics, so with the below of everything I haven't seen, is this a good order to watch them for the first time? I love chronology, but I don't want to jump all around the shows (2 min here, 30 sec there), and I obviously can't wait until 2091 or whatever to watch Agents of Future, lol.

Jessica Jones - Good Morning
Jessica Jones - Nightcap
Jessica Jones - Evening Stroll
Jessica Jones - All in a Day's Work
Jessica Jones Season 1
Daredevil Season 2
Luke Cage Season 1
Iron Fist - New York Bulletin - Joy and Ward Meachum Special Report
Iron Fist - Learn Kenjutsu - The Wing Way!
Iron Fist Season 1
Inhumans Season 1 (any difference in the "movie" version?)
Punisher Season 1 Episode 1
Defenders Season 1
Punisher Season 1 (rest of episodes)
Cloak and Dagger Season 1
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 (eps 9-12)
Jessica Jones - Season 2 (starting with Alias Investigations Voicemail Message)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 (eps 13-22)
Luke Cage season 2
Luke Cage - "More than an arm. It's a chance to get back to work."
Daredevil Season 3
Agents of SHIELD s5 e1-13
Runaways Season 1
Iron Fist Season 2
Shield s5 e14-22
Runaways s2

Thanks guys!

Runaways S2 should likely be watched after Runaways S1.

I would watch AoS S5E5 before AoS S5E4.

Last edited:
You might as well watch everything. You start to remember such things and it's more fun.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back