Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

And does it still stand that I should watch both seasons back to back? This is gonna take me forever. Lol. I'm only on episode 4 of Jessica Jones so far. When I get to where Runaways takes place, I'll get myself a free month trial of Hulu. Cloak and Dagger is on spectrum on demand, and everything else is on Netflix, luckily, except Inhumans. I might have to buy it on Amazon or YouTube I guess.

Finally finished season one of Jessica Jones (as well as Daredevil season 1 when it came out). Now onto Daredevil season 2! I had an idea to edit each of the show seasons (maybe even the ABC, Freeform and Hulu shows) into 2 hour pg-13 movies. Staying with the inlaws and damn, all those sex scenes in Jessica Jones made me have to watch only late nights. They don't like sex and extreme violence, plus the 5 and 3 yr old nephew and niece are here. But I think (maybe just like Once Upon a Deadpool?) there are some family-friendly stories that can be squeezed out of these? Or just use the Ben Aflec Daredevil as a placeholder for that. Haha, it does have Happy Hogan as Foggy!

Just pause it and move on or have them look away? Hm. Watch something else while they're around. The sex scenes don't show any bobs, vaganas or pen15ies. They are just explicit. Easy to move around. As for the violent scenes, a black screen for 1 second immediately after the contact. Have fun with The Punisher. I don't really think you can put the whole series into 2 hours. Do 2-4 episodes each "movie".

Here in the uk, Deadpool, Deadpool 2, Deadpool 2: Super Duper $@%!#& Cut and Once Apon A Deadpool have the same age rating, 15.

Suicide Squad and Suicide Squad: Extended Cut are both a 15 as well.

All i can say is... WTF British Board of Film Classification?

I'm doing (my fourth) mcu marathon. Do i watch aos 5x19-5x22 before i watch Avengers: Infinity War or do i watch Avengers: Infinity War before i watch 5x19-5x22?

I'll have to check it later myself. I'm still on episode 5 of Luke Cage season 1. I didn't watch it, but looks like those are the Defenders?

Last edited:
In really hope that guy gets to see it early! Poor guy, much like DIrishB, might never get to see the end of this 10 year era of great Marvel movies.

Death comes for us all. The best we can do is enjoy the journey. This guy... i looked through his posts. It's... just too much.

Finished updating for Runaways season 2. If I missed anything, please comment.

Spider-Man: Far From Home - Prelude is an adaptation of Spider-Man: Homecoming. *sigh*

Simplified Viewing Order corrections:
Iron Man 2: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. should be after the Stark Exbo clips in the simplified viewing order.

Thor: The Dark World - Prelude should be before Iron Man 3.

The Rising Tide clips need to be after Marvel One Shot: All Hail the King

The Guardians of the galaxy prequel Infinite comics should be after AoS 1x08.

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Prelude: This Scepter'd Isle - Infinite Comics is after AoS 1x17.

AoS 3x19 is after WHiH Breaking News: Attack in Lagos.

The Punisher 1x01 could be put before The Defenders.

AoS 5x05 chronologically takes place between AoS 5x03 and AoS 5x04 in the future.

Runaways Season 2 should be 1x01-1x13, not 1x01-1x10.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 7 is in two places.

Last edited:
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 being delayed means it should be at the back of the timeline.

Loki series is apparently set in the past Young Sheldon style?

(Go to page 24 for some simplified viewing order corrections/observations)

Last edited:
October
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 1x03: "The Asset"
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 1x04: "Eye-Spy"
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 1x05: "Girl in the Flower Dress"

^Is this the correct chronological order?

Latest posts

Back