Spider-Man Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man, Vol. 2 (Chip Zdarsky . Adam Kubert)

the watcher

Hey, has anyone else read this?.. The first issue came out and it seemed like a pretty strong issue. And it looks like "The Amazing Spider-Man: Family Business" is cannon. They brought back Teresa Parker. I'm interested in finding out how she remembers she's Peter's sister. Last we saw of her. Everyone but Peter's memories were wiped clean of that event. And Peter was convinced that it was all a scam.

Last edited:
I haven't read it yet, but I plan to pick it up. I never read family business though.

It was a pretty good read (Family Business), loved the art. I'd wait till the price goes down. The only reason I justify the spend at the time. Was I had a bit of an account built a up and I Knew it wouldn't set me back.

I just finished reading #1. It didn't really leave a strong impression, but I'll give it a few issues.

One thing that was confusing, was that it doesn't seem to fit in with the continuity of ASM at all. He mentions having extra responsibility, but then takes a train to Chicago like he doesn't own a jet.

I think I remember reading somewhere that this takes place after the event "Secret Empire." And given how the last issue of ASM ended it sounds plausible.

Actually, she is. They just don't know it. At the end of "The Amazing Spider-Man: Family Business" the old contact of Richard and Mary Parker in the C.I.A. Was just as shocked as Peter to hear the Parkers had another child. So he to a sample of her DNA and ran it. It's a match. They are brother and sister.

Actually, she is. They just don't know it. At the end of "The Amazing Spider-Man: Family Business" the old contact of Richard and Mary Parker in the C.I.A. Was just as shocked as Peter to hear the Parkers had another child. So he to a sample of her DNA and ran it. It's a match. They are brother and sister.

:roll:
Sigh, okay.

Latest posts

Back