Teen Titans: Judas Contract

tereuo

Just finished, Judas Contract and it's ****ing, good! I hated a big amount of that New52 films. This one was amazing.

It captured everything from the comic and threw in a lot of the New52/Rebirth elements together. It was sentimental and new at the same time. It had changes, that I didn't care for but i felt the work of, Wolfman and Perez. If you haven't read, Judas Contract, I can't say much without giving key points away.

For those who have read it, this will tug on you heart stings. It's not a carbon copy. Yet, I see, The Judas Contract. Agree or don't. I hated/loathed, Son of Batman, Batman vs Robin, Justice League: War, Justice League:Throne of Atlantis and haven't watched, Bad Blood. I liked, Justice League: Dark and really enjoyed, Justice League vs Teen Titans; but this film was...outstandingly phenomenal.
128e15e315e6d570e8faa958603eae66.jpg

I really love the classic Judas Contract story from Teen Titans comics. They have been talking about making this movie for YEARS so I'm glad they finally made it. I'll probably watch it at some point.

Latest posts

Back