Marvel Cinematic Universe First Appearance Thread

Updated for Iron Fist, Season 1, Episode 4-7.

Marvel's Iron Fist, Season 1, Episode 4: "Eight Diagram Dragon Palm":

(Unknown), Darryl, Ex. Student., Chikara Dojo, Hand.: Marvel's Luke Cage, Season 1, Episode 10: "Take It Personal" (Actor: Marquis Rodriguez)

Wilkins, Lawrence, Board Member., Rand Enterprise.: (Actor: Clinton Davis)

Yang, Hai-Qing, Owner., Golden Sands/Leader., Yangsi Gonshi Triads.: (Actor: Henry Yuk)

Hooper, Donald, Board Member., Rand Enterprise.: (Actor: John Sanders)

Rodriguez, Maria, Board Member., Rand Enterprise.: (Actress: Elise Santora)

Pierce, Jim, Fighter. (Actor: Jay Hieron)

Golden Sands, (Address Unknown), A Japanese restaurant serving as a front for the Yangsi Gonshi Triads.

Yu-Ti, Elder Monk., Order of the Crain Mother.: (Mentioned Only)

Marvel's Iron Fist, Season 1 Episode 5: "Under Leaf Pluck Lotus:

Bernivig, Radovan, Scientist., Hand (Unwillingly).: (Actor: Aleksander "Olek" Krupa)

Dvos, Order of the Crain Mother. (Mentioned Only)

Wing, (Unknown) (Mentioned Only)

Marvel's Iron Fist, Season 1, Episode 6: "Immortal Emerges from Cave"

(Unknown), Alessa, Dr. Entomologist., (a.k.a. The Bride of the Nine Spiders), Hand. (Actress: Jane Kim)

(Unknown), (Unknown), (a.k.a. Scythe), Hand. (Actor: David Sakurai)

Veznikov, Andrei, Hand. (Actor: Nikita Bogolyubov)

Veznikov, Grigori, Hand. (Actor: Stan Demidoff)

Bernivig, Sabina, (Actress: Alessia Sushko)

Updated for Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Season 4, Episode 15-21.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Season 4, Episode 15: "Self Control":

Ward, Grant Douglas, (Framework), Agent., S.H.I.E.L.D., Agent. Hydra (Undercover): (Actor: Brett Dalton)

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Season 4, Episode 16: "What If...":

Johnson, Daisy "Skye", (Framework), Agent., Hydra. (Actress: Chloe Bennet) (By Photo Only)

Campbell, Lincoln (Framework) {Inhuman}: (Deceased): (Actor: Luke Mitchell) (By Photo Only)

Simmons, Jemma Anne, (Framework), Agent., S.H.I.E.L.D., (Deceased) (Actress: Elizabeth Henstridge) (By Photo Only)

Belyakov, Katya (Framework). (Actress: Ava Acres) (By Memory Only)

Blake, Felix, (Framework) Leader., Humans First Movement. (By Name Only)

Bakshi, Sunil, (Framework) Host., Bakshi Report. (Mentioned Only) (Seen:MAoS,S4,E19) (Actor: Simon Kassianides)

Reinhardt, Werner, Dr., (Framework), (a.k.a. Daniel Whitehall), Hydra. (Actor: Reed Diamond) (By Photo Only)

Creel, Carl, (Framework) (Mentioned Only)

Winslow, Calvin L., Dr., (Framework) (Mentioned Only)

Nathan, Audrey (Framework) (Mentioned Only)

Fritz, Alistair (Framework), Agent., Hydra. (Mentioned Only) (Seen: MAoS:S4,E19)

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Season 4, Episode 17: "Identity and Change":

Koenig, William "Billy", (Framework), Agent., S.H.I.E.L.D., (Deceased) (Mentioned Only)

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Season 4, Episode 18: "No Regrets":

Triplett, Antoine, (Framework), Agent., S.H.I.E.L.D. (Actor: B.J. Britt)

Mackenzie, Hope, (Framework) (Actress: Jordan Rivera)

Burrows, (Unknown), (Framework): Agent., S.H.I.E.L.D. (Actor: Patrick Cavanaugh)

(Unknown), Burnell, (Framework), Student., Alexander Pierce High School. (Actor: Taj Speights)

Adler, Chris, (Framework), Student., Alexander Pierce High School. (Actor: Skyler James)

Fitz, (Unknown), (Framework) (Mentioned Only)

Mace, (Unknown), (Framework) (Mentioned Only)

Triplett, (Unknown), (Framework) (Mentioned Only)

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Season 4, Episode 19: "All the Madame's Men":

Hand, Victoria, (Framework), Agent., S.H.I.E.L.D., (Deceased) (Mentioned Only)

Fury, Nick (Framework), Director., S.H.I.E.L.D., (Deceased) (Mentioned Only)

Garrett, John (Framework), Agent., Hydra., (Deceased), (By Photo Only)

Marvel's Agents of S.I.E.L.D., Season 4, Episode 20: "Farewell, Cruel World!"

Fitz, Alistair, (Framework), Agent., Hydra., (Deceased)

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Season 4, Episode 21: "The Return":

Sarkissian, Ophelia {Inhuman} (a.k.a. Madame Hydra) * Ophelia is created human body downloaded with Aida's Mind.

I don't know how I feel about this, but...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...?ir=Entertainment&ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000027

[video=youtube;RzySJL81CSE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzySJL81CSE[/video]

"It is Peter Parker," said Holland.

"It is?" we asked.

"I can confirm that, that is Peter Parker," Holland said.

"No way, for sure?" we asked again.

"I can confirm that as of today. I literally had a conversation with Kevin Feige only 20 minutes ago. Maybe I've just done a big, old spoiler, but it's out there now," said Holland. "It's cool. I like the idea that Peter Parker has been in the universe since the beginning."

Yeah, I was just coming in here to deal with that. Not sure either. But timeline wise it does kinda fit. Also since we're on the subject of confirmation. They just confirmed that the character Aaron Davis in Spider-Man: Homecoming is Miles' Uncle. Nothing about Miles ever appearing. But it's now possible.

Yeah, I was just coming in here to deal with that. Not sure either. But timeline wise it does kinda fit.

Yup, it fits Timeline-wise (Peter is 15 in 2016 in events of Civil War and presumably Homecoming), so he was born around 2001. That'd make him around 8 or 9 years old during events of Iron Man 2, so age wise it works. It also works character wise, since Peter is such a big fan of Tony/Iron Man. It could be said a lot of that stems from young Peter literally being rescued by Iron Man when he was young, informing and establishing Peter's penchant for selfless heroics later on.

Also since we're on the subject of confirmation. They just confirmed that the character Aaron Davis in Spider-Man: Homecoming is Miles' Uncle. Nothing about Miles ever appearing. But it's now possible.

It's almost a guarantee that they'll introduce Miles as a potential replacement for Holland's Peter to continue the series once Holland's contract ends and he chooses not to extend/return. That was mostly an Easter Egg, but also set up for replacing Holland when the time comes.

Last edited:
Updated for Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Spider-Man: Homecoming:

Toomes, Adrian (a.k.a. Vulture), Owner, Toomes' Salvage Company. (Actor: Michael Keaton)

Toomes, Doris (Actress: Garcelle Beauvais)

Toomes, Elizabeth "Liz", Ex. Student., Midtown School of Science and Technology. (Actress: Laura Harrier)

Jones, Michelle "MJ", Student., Midtown School of Science and Technology. (Actress: Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman)

Leeds, Edward "Need", Student., Midtown School of Science and Technology. (Actor: Jacob Batalon)

Thompson, Eugene "Flash", Student., Midtown School of Science and Technology. (Actor: Tony Revolori)

Brant, Elizabeth "Betty", Student., Midtown School of Science and Technology, Anchor., Midtown Tech. News Report. (Actress: Angourie Rice

Brice, Jackson (a.k.a. Shocker), Toomes' Salvage Company. (Deceased) (Actor: Logan Marshall-Green)

Schultz, Herman (a.k.a. Shocker, II), Toomes' Salvage Company. (Actor: Bokeem Woodbine)

Mason, Phineas (a.k.a. Tinkerer), Toomes' Salvage Company. (Actor: Michael Chernus)

Davis, Aaron (a.k.a. Prowler), Career Criminal. (Actor: Donald Glover)

Hoag, Anne Marie, Director., Damage Control. (Actress: Tyne Daly)

Foster, (Unknown), Agent., Damage Control. (Actor: Gary Weeks)

Gargan, Mac, Career Criminal. (Actor: Michael Mando)

Vale, Randy, Toomes' Salvage Company. (Actor: Christopher Berry)

Warren, (Unknown), Teacher., Midtown School of Science and Technology. (Actress: Selenis Leyva)

Harrington, Roger, Teacher., Midtown School of Science and Technology. (Actor: Martin Starr)

Wilson, (Unknown), Coach., Midtown School of Science and Technology. (Actor: Hannibal Buress)

Morita, (Unknown), Principal., Midtown School of Science and Technology. (Actor: Kenneth Choi)

Cobbwell, (Unknown), Teacher., Midtown School of Science and Technology. (Actor: Tunde Adebimpe)

Moon, Cindy, Student., Midtown School of Science and Technology. (Actress: Tiffany Espensen)

Brown, Abraham "Abe", Student., Midtown School of Science and Technology. (Actor: Abraham Attah)

Avril, Sally, Student., Midtown School of Science and Technology. (Actress: Isabella Amara)

Ionello, Jason, Student., Midtown School of Science and Technology., Co-Anchor., Midtown Tech. News Report. (Actor: Jorge Lendeborg Jr.)

Murphy, Charles, Student., Midtown School of Science and Technology. (Actor: Michael Barbieri)

O'Reilly, Seymour, Student., Midtown School of Science and Technology. (Actor: J.J. Totah)

McKeever, Brian "Tiny", Student. Midtown School of Science and Technology. (Actor: Ethan Dizon)

Lieber, Stanley Martin "Stan Lee" (a.k.a. Irving Forbush (DDS1), a.k.a. William "Willie Lumpin (FF), a.k.a. Gary(SM:H), Watcher Informant.: The Incredible Hulk Television Movie "Trial of the Incredible Hulk"

Karen, a natural-language user interface created by Tony Stark and installed in the Spider-Man Suit, designed to work alongside and aid Spider-Man in his crime-fighting duties. (Voice Actress: Jennifer Connelly)

Queens Community Bank, (Address Unknown), Queens, Manhattan, New York. (Destroyed)

Iron Spider Suit, a more advanced upgraded suit that Tony Made for Peter Parker.

Delmar's Sandwiches {Deli}, (Address Unknown), Queens, Manhattan, New York. (Destroyed)

Prachya Thai {Thai Restaurant}, (Address Unknown), Queens, Manhattan, New York.

Toomes Residence, (Address Unknown), Queens, Manhattan, New York.

Toomes' Salvage Company. (Address Unknown), Queens, Manhattan, New York.

D.O.D.C. Vault, {Damage Control}, (Address Unknown), Washington, D.C., Maryland.

Spider-Drone "Droney", Is an autonomous drone attached to the spider emblem on the torso of the Spider-Man Suit. It allows Spider-Man to do surveillance from a safe distance.

Spider-Tracer, Are a small tracker designed by Tony Stark to resemble spiders. When fired, the Tracer is capable of crawling to its target and remain hidden, while emitting a signal that Spider-Man's Web-Shooters can then track.

Iron Man Armor: MK XLVII

Chitauri Energy Core, Is the energy source for most of the Chitauri weapons.

Matter Phase Shifter: Is an object of Chitauri origin that, after being modified and improved by Tinkerer.

Vulture Exo-Suit, Is a specialized flying mechanical suit used by the Vulture.

Shocker Gauntlet, Originally a discarded gauntlet from Crossbones' battlefield suit, Tinkerer used salvaged alien technology to modify them.

Megingjörð, Is a mystical belt previously worn by Thor.

Parker, Benjamin "Ben" (Mentioned Only)

Morales, Miles (Mentioned Only)

By Photo Only:

Darwin, Charles Robert (Deceased)
Tesla, Nikola
Meitner, Lisa
Kepler, Johannes
Niles Bohr
Enrico Fermi
David Brewster
Thomas Young

Bon Jovi, An America Rock Band

Last edited:
Updated for Marvel's The Defenders, Season 1, Episode 1.

Marvel's The Defenders, Season 1, Episode 1: "The H Word":

(Unknown), (Unknown), (a.k.a. Shaft), Chaste. (Deceased): (Actor: Marko Zaror)

Reid, Alexandra, a.k.a. "Angelica Fletcher", a.k.a. "Alberta Davis", a.k.a. "Abigail King", a.k.a. "Audrey Thompson", Ex. Order of the Crain Mother, (Founding Mother of) The Hand. (Actress: Sigourney Weaver)

Miller, Cole: (Actor: J. Mallory McCree)

Miller, Dolores: (Actress: Debbi Morgan)

Miller, Sean (Deceased): (Mentioned Only)

Raymond, Michelle: (Actress: Michelle Federer)

Raymond, Lexi: (Actress: Chloe Levine)

Raymond, John, Architect., Duncan + Dotter Design. (Mentioned Only)

James, Aaron: (Actor: Gabe White)

James, (Unknown) (Actor: Shawn McLaughlin)

James, (Unknown) (Actor: Deborah Twiss)

Berkowitz, (Unknown), C.E.O., (Company Unknown): (Actor: Simon Feil)

Giovanni, Jr.,Yolande Cornelia "Nikki", Poet, Writer, Commentator, Activist, Educator.: (Mentioned Only)

Metro Diner, {Diner}: 2641 Broadway, 1, Manhattan, New York. 10025

Miller Residents (Cole): (Address Unknown), Manhattan, New York.

Duncan + Dotter Design Architectural Firm. (Address Unknown): (Mentioned Only)

Updated for Marvel's The Defenders, Season 1, Episode 2.

Marvel's The Defenders, Season 1, Episode 2: "Mean Right Hook":

Sowande (a.k.a. White Hat), Ex. Order of the Crane Mother, (Founding Member) Hand. (Actor: Babs Olusanmokun)

The Aeolus Quartet String Quartet.

Trouble in a Pair-of-Dice 188th Street, Manhattan, New York.

Elmore's Bar (Address Unknown), Manhattan, New York.

Twin Oaks Shipping Company (Mentioned Only)

Sherwin Holdings (Mentioned Only)

Wüfen Enterprises (Mentioned Only)

Folgen Industries (Mentioned Only)

Yoshioka Corporation (Mentioned Only)

Updated for Marvel's The Defenders, Season 1, Episode 4.

Marvel's The Defenders, Season 1, Episode 4: "Royal Dragon":

Murakami, Ex. Order of the Crane Mother, (Founding Member) Hand. (Actor: Yutaka Takeuchi)

Zhang, (Unknown), Owner., Royal Dragon. (Actor: Phil Nee)

Royal Dragon {Restaurant} A Chinese restaurant.

Defenders {Team}, A team of street level enhanced heroes brought together to defend New York.

Updated for Marvel's The Defenders, Season 1, Episode 7.

Marvel's The Defenders, Season 1, Episode 7: "Fish In The Jailhouse":

Larkin, Joan Marie, Stage Name: "Joan Jett", Rock singer, Songwriter, Composer, Musician, Record producer, Actor. (Mentioned Only)

Updated for Marvel's The Defenders, Season 1, Episode 8.

Marvel's The Defenders, Season 1, Episode 8: "The Defenders":

Carter, Linda, Nurse., Metro-General Hospital. (By Name Only)
Wirtham, Elias, Dr., Surgeon., Metro-General Hospital. (By Name Only)
Isabella, Tony, Dr., Metro-General Hospital. (By Name Only)
Jones, Arvell, Dr., Metro-General Hospital. (By Name Only)

Updated for Marvel's Inhumans, Season 1, Episode 1.

Marvel's Inhumans, Season 1, Episode 1: "Behold... The Inhumans!":

Boltagon, Blackagar, {Inhuman} (a.k.a. Black Bolt), King of The Inhumans. (Actor: Anson Mount), (Young: Lofton Shaw)

Boltagon, Maximus {Former Inhuman} False King of The Inhumans. (Actor: Iwan Rheon) (Young: Aidan Fiske)

Amaquelin, Crystalia, {Inhuman} (a.k.a. Crystal), Princess of The Inhumans. (Actress: Isabelle Cornish) (Young: Leila Bootsma)

Amaquelin, Medusalith, {Inhuman} (a.k.a. Medusa), Queen of The Inhumans. (Actress: Serinda Swan) (Young: Brienne Taylor "V.I.P.")

Mander-Azur, Karnak, {Inhuman} (a.k.a. Karnak), Inhuman Royal Family. (Actor: Ken Leung)

Petragon, Gorgon, {Inhuman} (a.k.a. Gorgon), Inhuman Royal Family, Former Head of the Royal Guard. (Actor: Eme Ikwuakor)

Triton {Inhuman}, Royal Inhuman Family. (M.I.A.) (Actor: Mike Moh)

Lockjaw {Inhuman Dog}

Fisher, Louise, Dr. Scientist, Callisto Aerospace. (Actress: Ellen Woglom)

Auran {Inhuman}, Head of the Royal Guard, Attilan Royal Guard. (Actress: Sonya Balmores)

Kitang {Inhuman} Genetic Council. (Deceased) (Actor: Marco Rodríguez)

Ashland, George, Dr. Scientist., Callisto Aerospace. (Actor: Tom Wright)

(Unknown), Jane {Inhuman} (M.I.A.) (Actress: Nicola Peltz)

Boltagon, Agon, {Inhuman} King of The Inhumans. (Deceased) (Actor: Michael Buie) (Flashback Only)

Boltagon, Boltagon {Inhuman} Queen of The Inhumans. (Deceased) (Actress: Tanya Clarke) (Flashback Only)

Bronaja {Inhumans} (Actor: Ari Dalbert)

Loyolis {Inhuman}, Lower-caste. (Actor: Aaron Hendry)

Paripan {Inhuman}, Lower-Caste. (Actress: Stephanie Anne Lewis)

Iridia {Inhuman}, Lower-Caste. (Actress: Andra Nechita)

Duodon {Inhuman}, Lower-Caste. (Actor: Steve Trzaska)

Pulsus, {Inhuman}, Royal Guard. (Actor: Jason Quinn)

Attilan, Location: The Moon, Is the capital city of the Inhuman kingdom.

Com-Link, A watch-like device that the Inhuman Royal Family use for communication.

Attilan Royal Guard Is a group of Inhumans tasked with maintaining peace and order in Attilan.

Genetic Council: Is a group of Inhumans who oversee the Terrigenesis and test out the abilities of the recently-emerged Inhumans.

Callisto Aerospace (Address Unknown), California.: is a privately owned Aerospace Company.

Callisto Aerospace Rover, Is an automated motor vehicle that propels itself across the surface upon arrival.

Latest posts

Back