Civil War 2. Spring 2016.

1796455_879253105506488_3777879626311611203_n.jpg

Wait... Are Cap and Iron Man on the same team now?

What was the point of that first image?

I'm reading this to keep up on things.

#3 was a surprise in both the plot and the quality. It was not bad, actually.

I haven't read a single spoiler about this book so I don't know if anyone know or even strongly suspected what happened was going to happen.

I haven't read a single spoiler about this book so I don't know if anyone know or even strongly suspected what happened was going to happen.

I'm not reading it, but it was blatantly obvious. The Skottie Young variant and the plot leaks didn't help

Civil_War_II_Choosing_Sides_1_Young_Variant.jpg

To make matters worse, said character can't even do what they thought he was going to do anymore.

Last edited:
With reading The Totally Awesome Hulk and this, I guess what was going to happen in #3, but not how. With how #2 ended, it seemed like that was where Bendis was going with it.

I don't think anyone predicted who was going to die, but it was leaked before it happened.

So, is this any good? How about the tie-ins? I'm trying to decide whether or not to buy the Amazing Spider-Man tie-in mini.

I'm not reading it, but I've heard, and everything I've seen from it, looks atrocious.

So, is this any good? How about the tie-ins? I'm trying to decide whether or not to buy the Amazing Spider-Man tie-in mini.

It's not good, and it's not good enough for me to have bothered with any of the tie-ins so I don't know about those.

It's been ok, but it doesn't pick up until the end of the 4th issue. AMAZING art, though.

The tie-ins have been better. Amazing Spider-Man's pretty good.

I ended up reading this yesterday. It was fine until the end. The end was typical Bendis writing himself into a corner and trying to pull some ridiculous crap to fix it that doesn't work at all. But the Miles Morales stuff was great.

Latest posts

Back