Vixen (Animated online series)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Justice League Member Vixen Coming to CW Seed

It will be part of the Arrow/Flash verse.

vixen-1-117571.jpg

vixen-2-117572.jpg

I hope it's not as bad as those Smallville cartoons.

Such a Negative Nancy. Just remember you hated Arrow the first time you watched it, but liked it on the second go-around.

If the Arrow/Flash showrunners are involved (and they are), one can assume they'll bring a similar level of quality and tone to the Vixen show.

I'm just wondering if they're going to be full length 20-30 minute episodes of short 3-5 minute webisodes.

Either way, I'm excited for it. Admittedly not for the character since I've never even heard of Vixen, but I do look forward to it as an extension of the Arrow/Flash universe.

There were Smallville cartoons? I seriously didn't know that.

I'm just wondering if they're going to be full length 20-30 minute episodes of short 3-5 minute webisodes.
I get the feeling it'll be 20-30 minutes. Hopefully so, anyways.

Either way, I'm excited for it. Admittedly not for the character since I've never even heard of Vixen, but I do look forward to it as an extension of the Arrow/Flash universe.
Didn't you watch Justice League Unlimited? She was in it, dating John Stewart.

EDIT:

GUGGENHEIM TALKS "PUSHING THE ENVELOPE" IN "ARROW"/"FLASH" ANIMATED SPINOFF "VIXEN"

Last edited:
So it's essentially Animal Man, except a girl.

There were Smallville cartoons? I seriously didn't know that.

There was a couple of side series actually. Some were aired on TV others put up online. Chloe Chronicles (Chloe off on some side story. Worth watching only because holy-mother-of-god Allison Mack), Chloe Chronicles Volume Two (rinse, repeat), Vengeance Chronicles (followed Andrea Rojas and segwayed the Level 33.1 story from season four and six), Oliver Queen Chronicles (this was the animated one. Told his origin and was retconned when they did his origin in the show), and Kara and the Chronicles of Krypton (also animated and showed Kara's time on Krypton before she was sent to Earth). They're all on the DVDs (and torrent sites I'm sure). Vixen sounds nothing like any of these though.

I get the feeling it'll be 20-30 minutes.

Could be. Is the other stuff available on CWSeed (like the Veronica Mars spinoff) full episodes or webisodes? I assumed it was the latter.

Didn't you watch Justice League Unlimited? She was in it, dating John Stewart.

Not yet. I will soon. I was doing a watch through/read through of the entire DCAU and got almost done with Batman and Superman, but had to take a break. I'll get back to it and see that stuff eventually.

Teaser trailer!

[video=youtube;C6rSM_0L5pk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6rSM_0L5pk[/video]

Cool. Guess this must take place sometime during Arrow Season 3 (presumably before he joined the League) and Flash Season 1, based on the costumes. Unless they start Arrow Season 4 and Flash Season 2 with the costumes from the previous seasons and the new costumes revealed for the new seasons are introduce after a few episodes...?

Also, Carlos Valdes should do more voice work, he's got a great energy that works well in that trailer (as well as live action). Cisco is a lot of fun.

Looks cool. Could use less anime style animation but I get that uts done overseas and WB thinks it looks good for some reason. Should be a lot of fun.

Latest posts

Back