The End of the Ultimate Universe

All you naysayers who didn't want me to change the name of the site: :p

From Special Edition NYCC Marvel panel:

"Ultimate End by Bendis and Mark Bagley wraps up the Ultimate Universe. Apparently Issue 5 answers all the questions about the entire continuity of the line."

I'm just wondering what's going to happen to this whole section of the forum once all this is over. Can you museum an entire section?

I'm just wondering what's going to happen to this whole section of the forum once all this is over. Can you museum an entire section?

I've been thinking about it myself. I have no idea what to do with it.

Can you fold it into the regular Marvel comics? Like as a subsection?

Yeah, it will probably be something like this. But even then I don't really want it to be prominent. It be like advertising a forum for New Universe.There's no point in keeping it but it seems like a waste to get rid of it.

Yeah, it will probably be something like this. But even then I don't really want it to be prominent. It be like advertising a forum for New Universe.There's no point in keeping it but it seems like a waste to get rid of it.

A subforum under the general Marvel discussion would work, no? Essentially could just "cut and paste" the Ultimate section into its own subsection... or is that too prominent still?

A subforum under the general Marvel discussion would work, no? Essentially could just "cut and paste" the Ultimate section into its own subsection... or is that too prominent still?

Yeah, that pretty much seems to be the only option.

So no shooting it into space? Someone mentioned that idea and I think it's a great idea. We should look into that.

Last edited:
My vote is to print off every single page and store it all on acid free paper, kept in a limestone cavern 5 miles underground, guarded round the clock by armed mercenaries and their trained, killer, attack wombats.

Last edited:
My vote is to print off every single page and store it all on acid free paper and kept in a limestone cavern 5 miles underground guarded round the clock by armed mercenaries and their trained, killer, attack wombats.

yeah but attack wombats are so expensive in today's economy.

I wonder if they plan on bringing over any other elements like Ganke or his dad or anything like that. I don't think it works if you just drop Miles into 616 without his supporting cast. I just think back to the supporting cast Ben Reilly had during the Clone Saga - it sucked.

I wonder if they plan on bringing over any other elements like Ganke or his dad or anything like that. I don't think it works if you just drop Miles into 616 without his supporting cast. I just think back to the supporting cast Ben Reilly had during the Clone Saga - it sucked.

I'm wondering how they're going to transplant his origin into the 616 universe (or whatever the new one is called, post Secret Wars). He's very Ultimate. The end of Spider-Men suggested that there was a Miles Morales already in the 616, so maybe we're going to get THAT Miles, with his origin and supporting cast similar but different.

Marvel did say other people from the Ultimate Universe would survive. So maybe (hopefully) some of Miles' supporting cast is part of the survivors.

Latest posts

Back