istanbul escort sisli escort sex hikaye maltepe escort istanbul escort porno izle

The End of the Ultimate Universe - Page 7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 100 of 100

Thread: The End of the Ultimate Universe

  1. #91
    Legendary wyokid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,120

    Re: The End of the Ultimate Universe

    I've never had a comic make me so angry before. If it weren't for Star Wars I'd swear off Marvel entirely so instead I'm swearing off Bendis. What a ****ing waste of a universe. Can't wait for it to be back in decade written by Bendis like David and 2099. Just absolute garbage.

  2. #92
    The Timeline Guy DIrishB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
    Posts
    17,832

    Re: The End of the Ultimate Universe

    Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    I've never had a comic make me so angry before. If it weren't for Star Wars I'd swear off Marvel entirely so instead I'm swearing off Bendis. What a ****ing waste of a universe. Can't wait for it to be back in decade written by Bendis like David and 2099. Just absolute garbage.
    Seriously. What a lame, pointless, atrocious ending. "Absolute garbage" is the most appropriate descriptive phrase that can be applied.

  3. #93
    Administrator E's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    33,312

    Re: The End of the Ultimate Universe

    I saw that they SPOILER! brought back Miles's mom - is that was terrible? I didn't read it and have no intentions.
    Follow The Comic Board on Twitter and Facebook!

  4. #94
    Teh Sexy Monkey Queen Ice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The World of Icelandia.
    Posts
    43,800

    Re: The End of the Ultimate Universe

    Quote Originally Posted by E View Post
    I saw that they SPOILER! brought back Miles's mom - is that was terrible? I didn't read it and have no intentions.
    SPOILER! She's magically back with no explanation- "surprise, surprise." We'll see if that's brought up in SPOILER! Spider-Man, but chances are... not likely.
    You, me, Jean, Warren, and Hank.
    We were The Beatles, Scott.
    Don't ever forget it.
    -Iceman

  5. #95
    The poster formerly known as captaincanuck65 Captain Canuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Posts
    8,620

    Re: The End of the Ultimate Universe

    $4.99 for four two-page spreads of the same super hero year book pictures and then a two blank pages?

    What the heck was that?
    The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost.
    1 Timothy 1:15

  6. #96
    Legendary wyokid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,120

    Re: The End of the Ultimate Universe

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Canuck View Post
    $4.99 for four two-page spreads of the same super hero year book pictures and then a two blank pages?

    What the heck was that?

  7. #97
    Administrator E's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    33,312

    Re: The End of the Ultimate Universe

    Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    This is most excellent.
    Follow The Comic Board on Twitter and Facebook!

  8. #98
    Legendary wyokid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,120

    Re: The End of the Ultimate Universe

    I just realized I have to buy this in trade to complete my Ultimate collection.


  9. #99
    Administrator E's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    33,312

    Re: The End of the Ultimate Universe

    Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    I just realized I have to buy this in trade to complete my Ultimate collection.
    I gave up on that notion around the time of Mike Carey UFF.
    Follow The Comic Board on Twitter and Facebook!

  10. #100
    Neighbourhood Guardian Mattimeo84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    674

    Re: The End of the Ultimate Universe

    Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    I just realized I have to buy this in trade to complete my Ultimate collection.

    I'm right there with you.
    The Hardest Part of a Zombie Apocalypse Will be Pretending I'm Not Excited

    PotD ~ 1, 2, 3

    June 11
    2001 ~ Dating
    2005 ~ Engaged
    2008 ~ Married

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •