Gotham (Discussion/spoilers)

I'd say the Bruce and Alfred stuff is arguably serious, as was Essen's death, and the murder of most of Gotham's PD.

That's not light or easy going TV, man.

I disagree, Alfred hired a dude to openly spy on Bruce. Had me laughing. Anything involving Jerome has me cracking up as well. There's gruesome stuff but it feels like it's all for laughs.

I disagree, Alfred hired a dude to openly spy on Bruce. Had me laughing. Anything involving Jerome has me cracking up as well. There's gruesome stuff but it feels like it's all for laughs.

Apparently you weren't paying attention... Alfred didn't hire Lucius to spy on Bruce, but to help him fix the computer (albeit against Alfred's wishes but this episode made it clear Alfred has given up on trying to dissuade Bruce and now is helping him). Also hence Alfred's dire warning that he'd kill Lucius if he didn't have Bruce's best intentions at heart.

Alfred's on board (against his will, but onboard nonetheless), and now Lucius is too. I saw nothing in the episode to indicate Lucius is spying on Bruce, either for Alfred or someone else. You're creating plot lines that don't exist, mate.

Apparently you weren't paying attention... Alfred didn't hire Lucius to spy on Bruce, but to help him fix the computer (albeit against Alfred's wishes but this episode made it clear Alfred has given up on trying to dissuade Bruce and now is helping him). Also hence Alfred's dire warning that he'd kill Lucius if he didn't have Bruce's best intentions at heart.

Alfred's on board (against his will, but onboard nonetheless), and now Lucius is too. I saw nothing in the episode to indicate Lucius is spying on Bruce, either for Alfred or someone else. You're creating plot lines that don't exist, mate.

Honestly I wasn't really paying attention during that scene and got the whole "I need someone I can trust" thing out of it. I tune out when Alfred tells stories due to My Cocaine's being so dumb and drawn out.

Last edited:
Honestly I wasn't really paying attention during that scene and got the whole "I need someone I can trust" thing out of it. I tune out when Alfred tells stories due to My Cocaine's being so dumb and drawn out.

Right, he needed someone he could trust to protect Bruce's secret (him investigating Wayne Enterprises and pursuing leads on his parents murderer).

And his accent is dumb and drawn out?

Right, he needed someone he could trust to protect Bruce's secret (him investigating Wayne Enterprises and pursuing leads on his parents murderer).

And his accent is dumb and drawn out?

Ah.

His stories were.

1191.jpg

"Gotham" Showrunner Promises Answer TO Jerome's Identity, How The Joker Came To Be

""Gotham" showrunner Bruno Heller revealed the show would both answer the riddle of Jerome's identity and unravel the Joker myth during an interview with The Nerdist.

"We're going to be giving you concrete answers to his identity," Heller explained. "That story is going to come to a huge and shocking resolution which will explain the whole Joker myth and how it began and how the Joker came to be."
"

YEAR ONE BABY!!! If you had told me two years ago that this would beat out Agents of SHIELD for my favorite superhero comic show I would have laughed at your face, but that finale did Batman Begins better than Nolan ever could have dreamed.

Dawn of Night? Shouldn't that be Gotham: Sunset, or Gotham: Nightfall? Gotham: Dusk? Something like that.

Hush child, that is a Batman pose Bruce is giving. They can do whatever they want now

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back