Uncanny X-Men (Bendis/Bachalo) Spoilers

Captain Canuck

The poster formerly known as captaincanuck65
I'm not reading anything X-related right now (unless Uncanny Avengers counts), but I read part of a review for Uncanny X-Men #22 over at comicvine.com

This made me laugh:

And if there's one thing that Brian Bendis does extraordinarily well, it's write a massive, diverse cast with individual voices and motivations

:lol:

Re: Uncanny X-Men (Post Schism) (Spoilers)

I'm not reading anything X-related right now
You should. All-New, Uncanny, and Amazing (now with Yost and Kyle) are great.

(unless Uncanny Avengers counts)
That's really an Avengers title with X-Men characters.

but I read part of a review for Uncanny X-Men #22 over at comicvine.com

This made me laugh:

And if there's one thing that Brian Bendis does extraordinarily well, it's write a massive, diverse cast with individual voices and motivations

:lol:
Haha. Wonder if the reviewer hasn't read many Bendis books...

That said, Bendis is doing great with his X-books. Not perfect, but great. The villain revealed in #22 was a anti-climatic, mostly due not not being done in a more shocking way than it should have been and then being over "just like that". He built this guy up pretty much for 22 issues and then over with not much fight.

Uncanny was dragging horribly. It was good, but man was it going nowhere. Still kind of is.

:shock:

So Bendis is making Dazzler all emo-like now...

tumblr-inline-n7hlprw2uv1rq5p7o-4224b.png

Wait, why did she turn into Ultimate Dazzler?

[Does some research] Oh, because Bendis created Ultimate Dazzler during his run on Ultimate X-Men.

Wait, why did she turn into Ultimate Dazzler?

[Does some research] Oh, because Bendis created Ultimate Dazzler during his run on Ultimate X-Men.

Remember that article last week that commended him on his great work in giving each character a unique voice and --

Ugh, sorry. I just choked on my own vomit.

So the new arc currently ties into Original Sin, even though it has no connection to the event at all. And it's even continuing past the event as well. Makes sense... but not really.

Either way, it was an interesting issue and I liked it. I am going crazy wondering what exactly is in Xavier's will and why it shocked She-Hulk so much.

Latest posts

Back