DC Extended Universe - News & Rumors

suicide-squad4-72cc8.jpg

Am I crazy or is that a rubber chicken?

Batman v Superman - Dawn of Justice: Cross Fire young adult prequel novel comes out in February.

Description
An original companion novel, set before the events of Batman v Superman(TM): Dawn of Justice.

Batman(TM) and Superman(TM) are on the case!

After saving Metropolis from an alien invasion, Superman is now famous around the world. Meanwhile Gotham City's own guardian, Batman, would rather fight crime from the shadows. But when the devious Doctor Aesop escapes from Arkham Asylum, the two very different heroes begin investigating the same case and a young boy is caught in the cross fire.

This action-packed junior novel tells an original story about the stars of Batman v Superman(TM): Dawn of Justice. The book also includes a full-color insert with images from the feature film.

Whether or not this is official DCEU canon remains to be seen.

Nice. I will say I love the mix of unknown + Big names that DC is casting. reminds me of why superman worked as Christopher reeve - unknown but they you had actors like marlon brando , gene hackman ect... which were they best for the role? No but they got people curious. Like Russell Ira Crowe in Man of steel or will smith in suicide squad. I think Will is wrong choice as he always plays will smith HOWEVER i've come to realise so many love Will smith that sacrificing that character benifits the movie. It's an interesting mix of veterans and newbies.

Not saying Marvel's approach is wrong either as they seem more unknown focused. I like both :) and think both give the two universes a distinctive feeling.

Chris Pine Confirms Wonder Woman Is Set During World War I

Chris Pine, who stars as Steve Trevor in Warner Bros.' upcoming Wonder Woman film, has come forward to shed light on his role, confirming the film will indeed be set during World War I.

"Steve Trevor is a rogue-ish, cynical realist who's seen the awful brutish nature of modern civilization," Pine told the Toronto Sun. "He's a worldly guy, a charming guy and it's going to be a great, fun film. There are some incredibly deep, interesting and morally relevant themes."

Pine also discussed the film's previously-rumored World War I setting, noting "it's a period we don't see often; it's usually World War II."

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/01/15/chris-pine-confirms-wonder-woman-is-set-during-world-war-i

He is not wrong it is always WWII that's why I loved the game "valiant hearts" as World war II is sort of over done for me after last gen's series of world war II shooters and films ect..... where the First World war seems largely untapped. I like it :)

DC Presents: Guardians of the Galaxy

[video=youtube;CmRih_VtVAs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmRih_VtVAs[/video]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back