Avengers Jonathan Hickman to Leave Avengers in 2015

I wonder who will be next.

Charles Soule, obviously. By summer of 2015, Charles Soule will be writing every book for every comic book publisher, and he'll be starting his own publishing company Soule Food Comics, to work on his creator owned stuff.

Last edited:
By Fall 2023 we will all be worshiping statues of Soule and we shall be known as Soulelowers

Jason Aaron?

Good guess, actually. I've been wondering what Aaron's plans are. He left Wolvie and the X-Men. Once his big summer event is wrapped, all he'll have left is Thor. I'd say he's either going indie or Marvel's giving him a big franchise.

Part of me is disappointed, but in reality Hickman on Avengers hasn't been as good as I had hoped based on his Fantastic Four.

Part of me is disappointed, but in reality Hickman on Avengers hasn't been as good as I had hoped based on his Fantastic Four.

This past issue had to have been the best one. I feel like New Avengers is the book that's really been shining though.

Last edited:
This past issue had to have been the best one. I feel like New Avengers is the book that's really been shining though.

New Avengers is well written and interesting but it's dragging worse than Avengers.

Latest posts

Back