E is NOT an evil jerk

Are you from the deep woods and mountains of West Virginia or something? Perhaps a small coal mining town?

I'll have you know I have to drive a good 45 minutes to get there.

Seriously, you want to know what where I live looks like? Watch The Road. It was filmed nearby. Or The Dark Half, it was filmed right in my home town. And it all looks depressing as ****.

Funny enough...I used to date a girl whose dad was from that area. She also had a set of younger Ginger twins who would often use the N-word around me and try to get each other in trouble by snitching on each other's homoerotic actions. We got engaged 6 months later. It didn't work out. True story.

Lol, Gingers are all inherently hostile and angry. The red hair is a reflection of the fiery inner selves.

I'll have you know I have to drive a good 45 minutes to get there. Seriously, you want to know what where I live looks like? Watch The Road. It was filmed nearby. Or The Dark Half, it was filmed right in my home town. And it all looks depressing as ****.

Well at least when the zombie apocalypse happens you won't have to deal with the traffic escaping the cities. There's always a bright side, even in a zombie apocalypse. :)

Last edited:
Lol, Gingers are all inherently hostile and angry. The red hair is a reflection of the fiery inner selves.

Well at least when the zombie apocalypse happens you won't have to deal with the traffic escaping the cities. There's always a bright side, even in a zombie apocalypse. :)

So I've got that going for me! And the guns. There's guns everywhere here.

Don't pity him.

Think about it...everyone knows hotdogs are made of lips and *******s---but they're like an American favorite!

And you're all welcome for the awesome John Candy "Great Outdoors" reference.
And now I must see Great Outdoors again. Which now makes me want to have a John Candy marathon.

One day, in my monthly dig for erotica, I found a particular artist who posts here, draw some very risque wanda.pietro stuff

Velociraptor.png

Latest posts

Back