Avengers Infinity (Discussion/news)

Bendis still hasn't explained how Star-Lord, Drax and Thanos have returned and I'm guessing the time travel in Age of Ultron is going to be the reason why because it's responsible for everything else going on.

a Wolverine did it!

Well you might be confused as to why Blackbolt has five wives now if you didn't read Hickman's run on F4/FF.

Actually, I did read it and I'm still confused by that.

I'm confused on why the Inhumans lefts being rulers of the Kree, and why Ronan and Crystal no longer are married, but hey, no worries, Thanos Star Lord, Nova and Drax are back from an alternate universe THAT WAS SEALED OFF FROM THE REsT OF THE MULTIVERSE.

I digress.

Right - what I meant is that in the main story there isn't anything that is not understandable if you haven't kept right up on cosmic Marvel stuff. Every new story in a continuous universe like this is going to have minor details that people will be unfamiliar with if they haven't read or aren't aware of every minutia of every story told since the creation of the story's universe.

Bendis still hasn't explained how Star-Lord, Drax and Thanos have returned and I'm guessing the time travel in Age of Ultron is going to be the reason why because it's responsible for everything else going on.

"It's magic; we don't have to explain it."

Latest posts

Back