Which Universes would you like to see Team-up or fight with the Ultimate Universe.

the watcher

Now that Marvel finally had a Marvel and the Ultimate Universe crossover (or at least have 616 Spidey crossover to the Ultimate U.) Which Universe(s) would you like to see crossover with the Ultimate U?

My Likes:

Earth-9602 (Amalgam U)
Earth-70105 (Bullet Point)
Earth-9997 (Earth X)
Earth-5113 (Dormammuverse)
Earth-460 (1602)
Earth-2301 (Mangaverse)
Earth-90214 (Noir)
Earth-10011 (Cancerverse)
Earth-90210 (Old Man Logan)
Earth-1 (DC)

Re: Which Universes would you like to see Team-up or fight with the Ultimate Universe

I'd like to see Amalgam, Bullet Points, 1602, and a few of the different Exiles/What If universes. DC would just be an Amalgam type crossover, so this would allow it to stay more in house.

I would also love Love LOVE to see an Ultimate/Ultimate Comics time travel type crossover. Post Ultimatum goes back to Pre-Ultimatum to try and fix some problems. Maybe bring some old favorites back. Get rid of Loeb-Verse!!

Re: Which Universes would you like to see Team-up or fight with the Ultimate Universe

I think multiverse crossovers are dumb unless its a DC crisis or a possible future timeline.

I think multiverse crossovers are dumb unless its a DC crisis or a possible future timeline.

They are always dumb. I've never seen it not be a cheap gimmick used to cram characters into a story for no real reason other than to have them in there.

Ultimate Power taught us all we need to know about universe fights.

E said:
They are always dumb. I've never seen it not be a cheap gimmick used to cram characters into a story for no real reason other than to have them in there.

Ultimate Power taught us all we need to know about universe fights.

Well, but I like seeing the Justice League fight the Justice Lords, or having Rachel Grey come back from Days of Future Past to find out that her mom was dead. I think it can be done well and not be cheap. The problem is when the creators go, "you know what would be cool? If spider-man noir met spider-man 2099. That would be awesome and we could make it an event miniseries with variant holofoil covers and plastic green lantern rings!". That's what makes if dumb.

However, two examples of the universe cross overs that I enjoyed were The finale arc of the 90s Spider-Man cartoon and the Turtles Forever tv movie. The former was well thought out and executed and not just done for "awesomeness sake" the latter was ridiculous on purpose and worked precisely for that reason. But those were tv shows and not comic books.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back