A Justice League movie directed by Ben Affleck?

Would Ben Affleck have bee a good choice to direct a Justice League of America movie?

• Total voters
I don't believe I've ever seen a Ben Affleck-directed movie, so it's hard to say.

I will say that if you don't go the Joss Whedon route and get a guy that is familiar with the characters and cares about getting a movie right, then it doesn't really matter how big of a name he is. Does Ben Affleck have that?

I don't believe I've ever seen a Ben Affleck-directed movie, so it's hard to say.

I will say that if you don't go the Joss Whedon route and get a guy that is familiar with the characters and cares about getting a movie right, then it doesn't really matter how big of a name he is. Does Ben Affleck have that?

I've seen Gone Baby Gone and The Town and enjoyed both. He wrote Good Will Hunting and we know how well that turned out. He wouldn't be my first choice as Matt Murdock but I really respect most of Affleck's work and think his bad credit is uncalled for. I was 100% on board when I heard he'd be working with JLA. From what I know he's a big fan of the comic book medium and I think he'd play it right.

It should be noted that Affleck and his reps now deny the report that he'll have anything to do with a JLA movie.

Correct but it also said he was still going to meet with them.

6 votes? LoL AND it's all tied up? For Ben Affleck? Am I using to many question marks???

Latest posts

Back