Top 10 Comic Movies

It's funny how time changes things. I still think Amazing Spider-Man was a really good Spider-Man movie, but Amazing Spider-Man 2 actually decreases my like for it. Enough for it to no longer be on this list. Captain America: The Winter Soldier is also going to move up to top the list now. Nothing that has come out in the past year makes it into the top ten, although I wish I could put the Daredevil netflix series on here.

1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier
2) Avengers
3) Batman (Adam West)
4) Spider-Man 2
5) Iron Man
6) X-Men: Days of Future Past
7) Batman Begins
8) The Dark Knight Rises
9) The Dark Knight
10) Spider-Man

2) Captain America: Civil War
3) Avengers
4) Batman (Adam West)
5) Spider-Man 2
6) Iron Man
7) X-Men: Days of Future Past
8) Batman Begins
9) The Dark Knight Rises
10) The Dark Knight

This list gets more difficult every time a new amazing movie comes out. I bumped the original Spider-Man off the bottom, which was a hard decision, but it was doable because a large part of the reason that I loved Civil War so much was because of how good Spider-Man was in it!

Last edited:
I really feel like this could be shuffled around completely on any given day.

I still feel that way. I could easily put Winter Soldier or Civil War on the top of that list.

I still feel that way. I could easily put Winter Soldier or Civil War on the top of that list.

Yeah, the order is really hard. But the one thing I AM sure about is that Winter Soldier is my absolute favourite. I sometimes feel that way about new movies and then after time I'm a little more objective, but Winter Soldier has stood the test of time. Civil War doesn't have anything wrong with it (except Zemo's plan not making much sense) and it was incredibly fun and tightly written. But Winter Soldier is a high watermark, and so it sits firmly atop my list.

2) Spider-Man: Homecoming
3) Captain America: Civil War
4) Avengers
5) Batman (Adam West)
6) Spider-Man 2
7) Iron Man
8 ) Batman Begins
9) The Dark Knight Rises
10) The Dark Knight

Decided to remove DoFP from the 7th spot rather than bump TDK from the end.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back