The Walking Dead Video Game

For those of you waiting for the disk form it was going to be out today but, got pushed back to the 11th.

The Walking Dead game comes out tomorrow. If you want another reason to buy this. Spike TV named this game "Game of the Year" at last night game awards.

Recently, at the GSMA Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. Announced that Telltale Game's The Walking Dead: The Game, is to be their choice for BEST APP EVER!

Also The Walking Dead game writer teases an expansion from Telltale Games before Season 2

writer Gary Whitta: "I can tell you what you already know, which is Season 2 is coming." "There's not much to say because it really is very early. It's a way off. But, knowing that it's a way off, and knowing that people are hungry for more Walking Dead, there may very well be more Walking Dead from Telltale before Season 2. We may have something extra for you between Season 1 and 2."

Read more here: http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming...xpansion-from-telltale-games-before-season-2/

I haven't played it but a buddy of mine who has never read the comic or watched the show loved it. It's gotten amazing reviews as well, so surprised you didn't like it. What did you find lacking?

oddly enough, options. Even though the game gives you tons of options, I was first likening it to Mass Effect, where my choices really mattered in that game. But it felt more like I just get to pick who dies in my story, and I was going to die anyway. And I'm not really given a chance to go crazy with my crowbar or whatever weapon I have. I'm just stuck in these very static positions with nowhere to go and no world to explore. It was good, but I just didn't care for it.

oddly enough, options. Even though the game gives you tons of options, I was first likening it to Mass Effect, where my choices really mattered in that game. But it felt more like I just get to pick who dies in my story, and I was going to die anyway. And I'm not really given a chance to go crazy with my crowbar or whatever weapon I have. I'm just stuck in these very static positions with nowhere to go and no world to explore. It was good, but I just didn't care for it.

So what you're saying is... You wanted an open word, where you can do what ever you want. In a telltale game?.. They don't do that. They give you options but they still want the story play out a certain way. This is a total story driven game. This game series is about Clem. Each person you play is guiding her into the person she needs to be, to survive in this world. Their trying to make so each season remembers what you did in the previous seasons. So by the end you'll have a different ending than your friends.

The first two episodes of the third season are available. Downloading them now. Probably won't be able to play till tomorrow afternoon. Man, I forgot how long it takes to download episodes.

[video=youtube_share;ML7ld6ue2g0]https://youtu.be/ML7ld6ue2g0[/video]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back