Avengers New Hawkeye ongoing (Fraction/Aja)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
C2E2 2012: FRACTION & AJA LET FLY WITH NEW HAWKEYE SOLO SERIES

Today during Marvel's Cup o' Joe panel at Chicago's C2E2, the publisher announced a new ongoing series for the character they're calling the breakout star of Marvel's The Avengers. Matt Fraction and David Aja, who previously jammed on The Immortal Iron Fist ongoing, turn their attention to former carny Clint Barton.

HAWKEYE2012001_DC11.jpg

HAWKEYE2012002_DC11.jpg

Re: New Hawkeye ongoing (The new series by Fraction/Aja)

Those covers are amazing.

I'm pretty dissapointed that this is what they're working on. I really wanted a new creater owned book from them.

Friday said:
I'm pretty dissapointed that this is what they're working on. I really wanted a new creater owned book from them.

If it was creator owned, it wouldn't have been teased by Marvel.

this looks sweet

tho i was really hoping this was the Gambit project :S

I have high hopes for this. I never really cared for Hawkeye but those covers!

I'm excited for this too, but I think what's happening, at least with me and I'd suspect a number of other people, is that you hear Matt Fraction and David Aja are reuniting on a book and you automatically hope/assume that it's going to be as good as Immortal Iron Fist (which is one of the best books Marvel has ever published). But Ed Brubaker was a huge part of that - if I remember correctly, Fraction was just doing plotting and Brubaker was doing the detail work; am I remembering that right?

It was actually the opposite: Brubaker and Fraction co-plotted and Fraction scripted on his own.

I want to be all over this but I've never been able to give two ****s about hawkeye

I'm definitely giving it a shot so maybe this is the creative team to cause me to start to like him

ProjectX2 said:
It was actually the opposite: Brubaker and Fraction co-plotted and Fraction scripted on his own.

I stand corrected. I'm now looking forwarder to this than I was previously.

Latest posts

Back