bluebeast

So we don't have a thread for this. I just got my delux edition in the mail earlier today and I must say that this is one of the most horrifically beautiful pieces I have ever read. I'll give a full review tomorrow after I'm less sleep deprived but what do others who have read this think about it?

It's amazing. Frank Quitely is brilliant.

So we don't have a thread for this. I just got my delux edition in the mail earlier today and I must say that this is one of the most horrifically beautiful pieces I have ever read. I'll give a full review tomorrow after I'm less sleep deprived but what do others who have read this think about it?

LOVE it. I just got mine this week too. It is so beautiful and sad - one of my favorite stories.

LOVE it. I just got mine this week too. It is so beautiful and sad - one of my favorite stories.

I've got to say that Bandit's my favorite character. He just wants to be a good boy. :(

Last edited:
I finally read this. I heard it was like Homeward Bound. I've never seen Homeward Bound so I thought this was going to be a feel good story. I was terribly mistaken. This book is beautiful but after I read it I had to go hug the ever loving **** out of my dog.

Latest posts

Back