Ultimate Marvel Timeline / Chronology (v 5.0)

We already know. If Ultimate universe were being revived they'd advertise it (you know, to ramp up preorders/sales). Again, no Ultimate Universe. Just some Ultimate characters that survived the crossover and who are alive in 616. Doesn't qualify.

1EjW7ge.jpg

AL EWING (W) • TRAVEL FOREMAN (A/C)
VARIANT COVER by MARK BAGLEY
Kirby 100th Anniversary Variant Cover by JACK KIRBY A double-sized issue celebrating ULTIMATES #100!
• Eternity is free – but can even he stand against the might of the First Firmament?
• Or does the embodiment of everything need help...from Outside?
• Featuring the Ultimates and...the Ultimates?
40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

...taking place in 616. Not reviving the Ultimate universe (because again, they'd advertise that for sake of sales). Let it go. I'm tired of repeating myself.

Oh? You've read the issue already and can confirm that it takes place on 616-8? You asked for advertising and I gave you it so now you're moving goal posts.

Oh? You've read the issue already and can confirm that it takes place on 616-8? You asked for advertising and I gave you it so now you're moving goal posts.

No, I read the solicit you provided which clearly places it on 616 Earth. And there have been NO announcements from Marvel that they'd relaunch/revive Ultimate universe, which they'd absolutely do for sake of book sales and preorders if that was happening. The surviving Ultimate characters live on Earth 616. You know this. Stop trolling. It's getting old.

Last edited:
No, I read the solicit you provided which clearly places it on 616 Earth. And there have been NO announcements from Marvel that they'd relaunch/revive Ultimate universe, which they'd absolutely do for sake of book sales and preorders if that was happening. The surviving Ultimate characters live on Earth 616. You know this. Stop trolling. It's getting old.

Who said they're making a new line and it won't be something people go to and from? Nowhere does it say it takes place on 616-8. I'm not trolling, quit trying to quash my hype

Also it's 616-8, in universe 616 hasn't existed in who even knows how long.

Last edited:
Who said they're making a new line and it won't be something people go to and from? Nowhere does it say it takes place on 616-8. I'm not trolling, quit trying to quash my hype

Also it's 616-8, in universe 616 hasn't existed in who even knows how long.

This'll be like the dozenth time I've said it, but they'd PUBLICLY ANNOUNCE THAT to increase book sales. Quit trying to quash logic.

Sorry for a bit of off-topic, but I am making a reading order for myself based on this timeline and could you say from what point should i start reading 616 after finishing all of Ultimate? What i mean, in which issue/arc of Spider-Man first appears Miles Morales (who, as i understand is same one from Ultimate) etc. I tried googling but only found that Reed and Miles appear at some point in all-new all-different thingy, no good guides. Sorry for broken english.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for a bit of off-topic, but I am making a reading order for myself based on this timeline and could you say from what point should i start reading 616 after finishing all of Ultimate? What i mean, in which issue/arc of Spider-Man first appears Miles Morales (who, as i understand is same one from Ultimate) etc. I tried googling but only found that Reed and Miles appear at some point in all-new all-different thingy, no good guides. Sorry for broken english.

I can't, as I stopped reading after the Ultimate universe ended. Maybe wyokid can since he's been reading those issues.

Start with the 616 stuff that DIrishB has laid out in his timeline. Miles crosses over with 616 Spider-Man in Spider-Men, then with the All-New X-Men, then with lots of Spider-Men/Women in Spider-Verse. This all happens before the ultimate universe dies.

Then, read Secret Wars by Jonathan Hickman. This is how Miles ends up in the main Marvel Universe (but you'll probably be very confused if you haven't read all of Hickman's Avengers and New Avengers, and maybe even Fantastic Four and FF). Ultimate End was the tie-in miniseries that was supposed to be about the end of the ultimate universe during Secret Wars, but it wasn't even really the ultimate universe, and it really sucked. I would recommend skipping it.

Then pick up in Spider-Man #1 by Brian Michael Bendis and keep going. Miles also is in All-New, All-Different Avengers by Mark Waid from the first issue, but quits after Civil War II. He's then in Champions, also by Mark Waid. I think he might make some appearances in Ms. Marvel and Nova as well, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back