Which comics are you looking forward to in 2010?

Which comics are you looking forward to in 2010?

• Total voters

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I've tried to include all the major and/or new comics beginning next year. What are you looking forward to?

War of the Supermen - Robinson/Barrows/Various
The Return of Bruce Wayne/Batman and Robin - Morrison/Sprouse/Irving/Various
Multiversity - Morrison/Various
Blackest Night conclusion/Green Lantern - Johns/Tomasi/Reis/Mahnke/Various
The Flash - Johns/Manapul
Batwoman - Rucka/Williams III
Superman/Batman: Earth One OGNs - Johns/Straczynski/Frank/Davis
Joe the Barbarian - Morrison/Murphy
American Vampire - Snyder/King/Albuquerque
Amazing Spider-Man thing - Various
Nemesis - Millar/McNiven
Ultimate Avengers - Millar/Yu/Various
Ultimate Enemy - Bendis/Sandoval
New Ultimates - Loeb/Cho
Ultimate X - Loeb/Adams
Shield - Hickman/Weaver
Siege/Avengers - Bendis/Coipel/Various
Other - Adventure Comics, Outsiders, the new BKV comics... anything else

Last edited:
SHIELD, Joe the Barbarian, American Vampire, and the Earth One books.

When I hear anything about the new BKV thing other than "there will be a new BKV series" than probably that too.

Last edited:
The Flash- Because I really want to get into this.

American Vampire- Sounds cool.

Amazing Spider-Man event thing- I really enjoy Amazing a lot, even with its ups and downs.

Nemesis- Millar & McNiven are a great team.

Ultimate Avengers- I don't read much into the hype like most people and just enjoy a wonderful adventure by Millar and the artists.

S.H.I.E.L.D.- Hickman is a great writer and I will check out anything he does.

Siege/Avengers- I am interested to see what happens.

I'm reading War of Superman because I want to see how this New Krypton stuff ends. Return of Bruce Wayne because it's Morrison and his Batman stuff has been fantastic so far. Multiversity because it's Morrison writing a bunch of alternate universes completed with Watchmen references and Shazam! Blackest Night because it's mother****ing Geoff Johns. Same with The Flash. Batwoman because Rucka and JHW3's Batwoman stuff in Detective Comics is flawless and it deserves an ongoing. The Earth One OGNs because they have a lot of potential... and Johns is going to be writing Batman. Joe the Barbarian because it looks awesome. American Vampire for the same reason. Nemesis because I want to see Batman as a ****. Ultimate Avengers because the Yu stuff looks really good. Shield because Hickman is becoming an amazing writer. Siege because I want the events to end and the Marvel Universe to return to good storytelling. And other because I want a new BKV series to come out and to read the next LoEG chapter.

The rest is DC Universe nonsense. Multi-colored rings and alternate universes. BAH! :p

And yet it's all been better than the current Marvel stuff. :)

When I hear anything about the new BKV thing other than "there will be a new BKV series" than probably that too.

It's supposed to be announced when Ex Machina ends. I hope so because I desperately need a new BKV fix. Ex Machina coming out once every three months is not keeping me going. :(

Last edited:
And yet it's all been better than the current Marvel stuff. :)

In all fairness, I haven't read a single comic since mid-August so I can't really say whether or not Marvel is doing anything worth a damn.

All that will be remedied in the next month. I gots money and I gots catching up to do.

In all fairness, I haven't read a single comic since mid-August so I can't really say whether or not Marvel is doing anything worth a damn.

All that will be remedied in the next month. I gots money and I gots catching up to do.

Aaron's Punisher MAX and Hickman's Fantastic Four need to be at the top of your list. Two of Marvel's best new comics and it looks like they're going to be even better next year.

Aaron's Punisher MAX and Hickman's Fantastic Four need to be at the top of your list. Two of Marvel's best new comics and it looks like they're going to be even better next year.

Oh they definitely are. Aaron's Scalped is on the list too...as well as Hickman's Secret Warriors.

Along with those, the last few issues of Fraction's Iron Man are at the top too.

God, so many comics......

Siege since it'll be setting up the new status quo for the Marvel Universe, Shield since Hickman claims it's the most important thing he's ever done, Blackest Night since I'm already invested in it, and Joe the Barbarian, Batwoman, and American Vampire because they are all looking to be awesome. Also, I chose other to cover anything I forgot/don't know about.

I picked 'Other'

I'm interested (right now) in Cosmic Marvel (Nova, GotG, etc), anything related to Iron Fist and Agents of Atlas, Umbrella Academy, Chew, Invincible and Walking Dead.

Invincible Iron Man is also on my list.

None of these fit into those events.

Superman/Batman: Earth One OGNs for me they look really cool and something easy to follow with out multi-comic cross-over events which I really hate.

Latest posts

Back