Avengers Captain America: Reborn (Brubaker/Hitch) MAJOR SPOILERS

I'm totally calling it now.

Post-Siege, Steve Rogers: Director of SHIELD.

I actually like this idea. Because Bucky has been doing so well bringing the Cap mantle or whatever back to basics making a really interesting and exciting title. And to see Cap get past his hang ups for becoming more than just a soldier and begins to lead the country to a better place. And hopefully Marvel would leave that as the status quo and get off this obsession of big event s where "everything changes"

I actually like this idea. Because Bucky has been doing so well bringing the Cap mantle or whatever back to basics making a really interesting and exciting title. And to see Cap get past his hang ups for becoming more than just a soldier and begins to lead the country to a better place. And hopefully Marvel would leave that as the status quo and get off this obsession of big event s where "everything changes"

Yeah. :D Really I'm just hoping we continue to get a Bucky-as-Cap book without too much intrusion from the flavor-of-the-week MU event. Same goes for Fraction's work on Thor and Iron Man.

So...I was a little underwhelmed by the ending. Basically Steve comics back but the story doesn't give any direction for his future. Yeah, they can and will address it in the main book but they should've given us something.

It seems like the only lasting thing that this book set up was that Sin will become Red Skull. Eh.

I really liked it up until #6. The ending was just kind of "meh".

They probably don't want to spoil Siege, since I imagine that will set up Cap's new place in the Marvel U.

I'm surprised Proj hasn't posted about it yet.

I did like all of the M.O.D.O.K. clones, plus it was pretty awesome how Sharon made Red Skull bigger just so she could fire missiles at him.

I'm surprised Proj hasn't posted about it yet.

It was a mediocre and redundant ending since we've already seen Steve doing absolutely nothing in a bunch of other comics.

I am very disappointed in Brubaker. The latest issue of the main Captain America title wasn't that great either.

Are those alien things Steve saw the same alien things Tony Stark is seeing in Iron Man? I feel like these are the big hints for the summer. This is our Skrullektra.

I was thinking that dark future Steve saw was referencing what The Sentry is now doing in Dark Avengers.

Latest posts

Back