Which 2009 comics are you looking forward to?

Which comics are you looking forward to this year?

• Total voters

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Which comics are you looking forward to this year? I think I've got most of the major ones... post any suggestions.

I just finished the Sinestro Corps. War so now I'm ultra pumped for Blackest Night. Flash: Rebirth sounds interesting too. And The Great Fables Crossover natch.

Still kinda on the fence with the Dark Reign stuff.

I'm excited for Batwoman because it's JHW3.

I'm excited for Batman and Robin because it's Morrison/Quitely.

I'm excited for Fantastic Four because it's Hickman.

I'm excited for League of Extraordinary Gentlemen because duh.

That's about it.

I'd like to catch up on Green Lantern though, since everyone seems to be going gaga over it.

I am looking forward to everything on that list.

The major ones are Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk, Batman & Robin, The Great Fables Crossover, War Of Kings.

But the ones I am most excited for is Rucka/Williams' Batwoman & John's In Blackest Night.

I also should have voted for Flash Rebirth.

Last edited:
War of Kings is going to roooooooock

for the most part I'm just looking forward to the continued adventures in alot of Marvels smaller books. Captain America, Thor, Invincible Iron Man, Daredevil, Immortal Iron Fist, Incredible Hercules, Captain Britain & MI13, Cable, X-Force, Deadpool, Wolverine: Weapon X, Ghost Rider, Nova, Guardians of the Galaxy, Thunderbolts, X-Men: Legacy, etc.

and after I catch up on all things Green Lantern (Rebirth-now) I think I'll probably be looking forward to Blackest Night

I'm woefully unaware of the big stories coming out this year, but everything I know about has been mentioned:

Green Lantern/Blackest Night
Morrison/Quitely on Batman
Hickman on Fantastic 4
Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk

I didn't know Ultimate Avengers was expected this year, but yeah, definitely that too.

As strange as it sounds, I voted for Blackest Night. I know, everyone is probably stunned right now.

Okay, now that you've all recovered. I didn't pick Batwoman, is I can almost guarantee that editorial will hamstring Rucka on what he can do in the story. That, and if I keep my anticipation low, I can't be disappointed.

I put 'Ultimate Avengers' - it, to me, is the last hope this universe has (especially since I'm taking a 6-month break from it :) )

My biggest choice is LXG: Century... LOVED volumes 1 and 2

Its hard to not put 'other' - They're not 'huge', but I'm looking forward to:

Mike Mignola's "Witchfinder" - http://myspace.com/darkhorsepresents?issuenum=16&storynum=1

and Michael Oeming's 'Rapture'
http://myspace.com/darkhorsepresents?issuenum=19&storynum=3

I can't recommend DarkHorse Presents 'myspace' page enough - great finds!

I didn't say 'Blackest Night' b/c i hadn't read any of Geoff John's Green Lantern stuff when i voted, but now that i have, I am looking forward to it.
However, I won't actually read it until the trade comes out, so i suppose it doesn't matter in the end.

Latest posts

Back