Introducing TPBWiki

shots-fired.jpg

Last edited:
I've been slowly trying to get back into new additions the last few days.

Cap Canuck - could really use your expertise on the Ultimate Spider-Man/Ultimate Comics Spider-Man stuff. I have no idea what is going on with those books.

Hey E, I updated the category pages for all things Spider-Man.

You know, I think part of the reason that this site never really took off is because of it's name. If you google tpb wiki, the trailer park boys wiki comes up. I wonder if there is another name that would work better, graphic novel wiki?

You know, I think part of the reason that this site never really took off is because of it's name. If you google tpb wiki, the trailer park boys wiki comes up. I wonder if there is another name that would work better, graphic novel wiki?

Wait, this ISN'T the Trailer Park Boys wiki?

Hmmm. Maybe. I never really publicized the site beyond this site so I never bothered to check it's status in any Google searches.

That might be a good name change. I'd have to give it some thought.

Great! Can you PM me the username and password you'd like to use? I can get you set up then. Thanks!

Agreed. It's on my to-do list.

And it is down. Also on my to-do list.

One of these days I'm going to get one of those inspired bursts of energy and fix it all up right and add all of the things to it that I want.

I'll get it back online first.

OK, site is back up.

I've got a few other things on my plate right now but I am thinking about the name change. I agree that it could be an issue.

Latest posts

Back