"Ultimate Comics"? Yeahbuhwhat?

Y'know, I don't see why everybody thinks this is gonna be so ****ty. Aside from Ultimates 4, anyways. I know why everybody thinks that'll be ***.

I find it hard to care, sure, because nothing will probably change all that much for very long, but that's just it: I don't care enough to hate on it. USM will probably still be decent, U4 will suck, and Ultimate Avengers could still be either Ultimates-calibur Millar or UXM-calibur Millar (I didn't think much of his XTREEEEEME early stories in the series). I dunno, I just don't see why everyone's so predisposed to hating the general idea. What's there to hate that we don't already have in the Ultimate Universe?

Y'know, I don't see why everybody thinks this is gonna be so ****ty. Aside from Ultimates 4, anyways. I know why everybody thinks that'll be ***.

I find it hard to care, sure, because nothing will probably change all that much for very long, but that's just it: I don't care enough to hate on it. USM will probably still be decent, U4 will suck, and Ultimate Avengers could still be either Ultimates-calibur Millar or UXM-calibur Millar (I didn't think much of his XTREEEEEME early stories in the series). I dunno, I just don't see why everyone's so predisposed to hating the general idea. What's there to hate that we don't already have in the Ultimate Universe?
I agree with this.

I agree. My disdain is for the desperation in the 'hype' surrounding this bizarre mess that's just "retooling".

It is amusing that the cover reads Ultimate Comics Ultimate Avengers 2 #1 but the indicia reads Ultimate Avengers #7. Confusing.

It is amusing that the cover reads Ultimate Comics Ultimate Avengers 2 #1 but the indicia reads Ultimate Avengers #7. Confusing.

dope-exploding-head.jpg

Latest posts

Back