Goblin

Langsta

I had a question about Ultimate Green Goblin, but I didn't want to waste a whole thread by just asking one little thing about the Goblin, so this whole thread is for questions about the Ultimate Goblins in general (Norman, Harry, MJ).

Anyways, my question is....Why did Ultimate Green Goblin's entire body start turning green after his first few appearances? In his first appearance, only his head was green.

Anyways, my question is....Why did Ultimate Green Goblin's entire body start turning green after his first few appearances? In his first appearance, only his head was green.

I'm guessing it was to show how much the Goblin was taking over him and he was now more goblin than human in his transformation.

I had a question about Ultimate Green Goblin, but I didn't want to waste a whole thread by just asking one little thing about the Goblin, so this whole thread is for questions about the Ultimate Goblins in general (Norman, Harry, MJ).

To get to the other side.

I don't remember only his head turning green. I'm pretty sure it was his whole body.

I think langsta is referring to :

From this :

to this :

there is no doubt more green

yeah the first picture was his initial mutation and then he kept injecting himself with more and more OZ and it mutated him further and made him wacky...wackier.

My guess is that it was due to the drug he used. The more he used it the more demonic and green looking he got.

My guess is that it was due to the drug he used. The more he used it the more demonic and green looking he got.

I don't think he's looking for guesses. I think he's looking for if and when it was explained.

Latest posts

Back