Ultimate X-Men #98-100 "Ultimatum"

Ya know, I just realized something nothing that hasn't been touched upon yet. Storm's reaction to Beast's death.

So it already happened. But they just got back together and were torn apart again. You would think that Storm would side with Angel and go for revenge against what Mag's did.

Yep. It's called poor ploting and ****ty writing. What did you expect?

Ya know, I just realized something nothing that hasn't been touched upon yet. Storm's reaction to Beast's death.

So it already happened. But they just got back together and were torn apart again. You would think that Storm would side with Angel and go for revenge against what Mag's did.

You'd think. But that had to be cut so Blob could eat Wasp, then Giant Man could eat Blob, then get blown up by Multiple Men.

It was so worth it. :roll:

Did you know that Ultimate X-men #100 was a homage to Uncanny X-men #100?

I don't see it.

Did you know that Ultimate X-men #100 was a homage to Uncanny X-men #100?

marvelwikia said:
The new-team X-Men battle the original team, only to discover that the old team are really X-Sentinels, built by Stephen Lang. The X-Men defeat Lang and his X-Sentinels and rescue their colleagues. During his attempted escape, the X-Men force Lang to crash his escape craft, likely killing him. However, to make their own escape, the X-Men must use the shuttle that was damaged on their arrival and fly through a major solar flare. Their only option is for Jean Grey to fly the shuttle (after telepathically absorbing Dr. Corbeau's flight skills) while using her telekinetic powers to protect the ship. With everyone else safe in a life-cell inside the shuttle, Jean pilots it towards earth, but her protective bubble starts to fail...

yeah.... im not realy seeing that either.

Well I just reread the last 3 issues. I did like them somewhat before but now #99 has plotholes that are not resolved. Does Stryker die or just leaves? Did Stryker also kill Wraith cause now I'm thinking him blasting Wraith was fatal even though it doesn't really look like it

Whatever, how can anyone have high expectations for a Loeb follower?

Latest posts

Back