New Ultimates

If he's going to be writing anything I'd rather see him taking time and writing a decent book that's prone to delays than churning out the garbage he has been recently.

OR, he could take his time and still produce garbage!

actually, i just watched an interview in which he blamed Art Adams for the delays in Ultimate X (apparently Adams just had a baby) and Tim Sale for the delays in Captain America: White.

OR, he could take his time and still produce garbage!

actually, i just watched an interview in which he blamed Art Adams for the delays in Ultimate X (apparently Adams just had a baby) and Tim Sale for the delays in Captain America: White.

Clearly Art Adams and Tim Sale are true American heroes for sacrificing their page rate to prevent the world from having to read more Loeb stories.

I read number four.

Thor goes on a rampage, Zarda goes on a rampage, Loki says Thor is going to end the world.

That's it.

You forgot the part when Thor was revealed to only be a hippie because Odin thought he was too violent, and after dying he's returned to his true personality.

I wish I could forget that...

Wow. At one fell swoop they got rid of all the people I hated on this team. Which was practically everybody!
Zarda? Back to her home planet. Black Panther and those two people from the savage land I don't even remember the names of? Put on a bus. Valkyrie? Dead and serving Hela in asgard.

Its just Cap, Tony, Thor and Hawkeye now. Maybe this book will get better again!!

Wow. At one fell swoop they got rid of all the people I hated on this team. Which was practically everybody!
Zarda? Back to her home planet. Black Panther and those two people from the savage land I don't even remember the names of? Put on a bus. Valkyrie? Dead and serving Hela in asgard.

Loeb leaving the Millar's precious too.

Everything Thor says and does completely contradicts the Ultimate Thor mini. Glad this gigantic piece of **** is done and over with.

Latest posts

Back