All About Books by Comic Book Writers

So I received a mysterious package in the mail a few weeks ago, and it was from Utah, has a stain on it so I assumed it was from TGO so I opened it up.

And lo and behold, it was Mike Carey's Book, The Devil You Know.

It's about an Earth where the dead walk with the living, ghosts exist and stick around to annoy the living and the main character exorcises them.

This story is about how he deals with an exorcism that isn't exactly what it's cracked up to be.

While I liked the novel, it was obvious from the get go he plans on making a series out of this, not just a single novel. Which is okay, but irked me for some reason since I knew I wasn't going to get the answer to every mystery and question dropped in this book.

Give it a go. It's a nice distraction.

So I received a mysterious package in the mail a few weeks ago, and it was from Utah, has a stain on it so I assumed it was from TGO so I opened it up.

And lo and behold, it was Mike Carey's Book, The Devil You Know.

It's about an Earth where the dead walk with the living, ghosts exist and stick around to annoy the living and the main character exorcises them.

This story is about how he deals with an exorcism that isn't exactly what it's cracked up to be.

While I liked the novel, it was obvious from the get go he plans on making a series out of this, not just a single novel. Which is okay, but irked me for some reason since I knew I wasn't going to get the answer to every mystery and question dropped in this book.

Give it a go. It's a nice distraction.

The 2nd one is better. I am happy you had some enjoyment out of it.

Last edited:
Baxter, there's a short film of Pop Art, that short story Joe Hill wrote about the balloon kid.

There are some pictures here. It looks quite creepy but sweet. I want to see it.

Does anyone read books yet?

This is available for viewing on the BBC Media Player. It's sweet and fun. I want to make short films that are as neat as this.

Today I picked up Level 26: Dark Origins, a book (which is also an interactive web series thing too) written by Duane Swierczynski and the guy who created CSI. I also grabbed The Living Dead anthology which has a bunch of short stories about zombies by Stephen King, Joe Hill, Neil Gaiman etc.

This is available for viewing on the BBC Media Player. It's sweet and fun. I want to make short films that are as neat as this.

Today I picked up Level 26: Dark Origins, a book (which is also an interactive web series thing too) written by Duane Swierczynski and the guy who created CSI. I also grabbed The Living Dead anthology which has a bunch of short stories about zombies by Stephen King, Joe Hill, Neil Gaiman etc.

I have the anthology. The gaimen story was very odd. I. Didn't like it.

I read the first Joe Pitt book a while ago and enjoyed it, despite the main character only learning things by being knocked out at least twice by his enemies.

Latest posts

Back