Ultimate X-Men: Absolute Power (#94-97)

This sucks, really.

I could've done a better job with this title when I was 14. The after-school special of this run just makes me chew at my own inner cheek, which hurts and angers me.

It makes me want to hijack the Marvel offices the week before Ultimatum launches. Ultimatum cannot happen, by any means. We must stop it.

Origins is fine, I can deal with it, but given the way Loeb has butchered the Ultimates like John Wayne Gacy to a confused teenage boy, I cannot abide one more issue of Ultimates v3 or this hoity-toity Ultimatum.

LOEB MUST BE STOPPED.

Wouldn't it be really ironic if Ultimatum turned out to be completely awesome? I'm not saying that it's likely, but I think everyone here, myself included, would be eating their words until 2018.

Of course, we could give our words to starving Africans to eat. So, I guess what I'm saying is, if Ultimatum isn't the greatest thing to happen to the UU then Loeb is killing starving Africans.

No flaws in that logic.

more impeccable than something that is very peccable. Is peccable a word? If not it should be. It's a good word. A strong word. A word with character.

Wouldn't it be really ironic if Ultimatum turned out to be completely awesome? I'm not saying that it's likely, but I think everyone here, myself included, would be eating their words until 2018.

Of course, we could give our words to starving Africans to eat. So, I guess what I'm saying is, if Ultimatum isn't the greatest thing to happen to the UU then Loeb is killing starving Africans.

No flaws in that logic.

Brilliant.

Post of the Day.

This arc is terrible. A young Prof. X with Wolverine's claws, that's all you need to know. I think I'm going to be sick.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back