Spider-Man One More Day: A Confession

So, I'm not reading Spider-Man/Deadpool because I don't really like Deadpool. But apparently in it Deadpool kills Peter Parker, then when Peter doesn't go to hell, but purgatory, Deadpool (who can look into these things, apparently) realizes he has made a mistake and asks his ex-girlfriend Death (Thanos must hate this guy) to do him a favour and bring Peter back. But before he does, Peter runs into Mephisto and this happens:
SM_DP_8_1.jpg

When Peter comes back, he's in a bad mood and wearing a black costume, so people are speculating that he knows about OMD now.

This isn't the only reference. I saw a panel from a recent issue of The Amazing Slotter-Man that had a reference to OMD. I don't read the comic, but my friend sent it to me knowing I'd get excited. With Renew Your Vows coming though who knows where it will end up.

Also you should read Spider-Man/Deadpool, I don't like Deadpool that much either, but it's incredibly solid.

That sounds so remarkably stupid.

I don't read this book either - this is in regular continuity?

There's humor, and there's trying way too hard. This looks like the latter. In fact, 99% of Deadpool books I've read fit that description.

Great art, though.

Latest posts

Back