DC's NEW WAVE Imprint

Aw, I was adorable once, wasn't I?

Edit: And man, some of that Superman pitch resembles the new Action Comics. I should be proud.

Last edited:
Y'know, this is an idea we should revisit. With the recent reboot of the DCU and the true return of the Multiverse, we should try our hands at a "reboot" or an alternate earth.

Just sayin.

Y'know, this is an idea we should revisit. With the recent reboot of the DCU and the true return of the Multiverse, we should try our hands at a "reboot" or an alternate earth.

Just sayin.

As a creative exercise? I might be down for that.

I'd considered semi-regularly posting up short spec pitches for a Marvel 52 reboot, on a lark.

As a creative exercise? I might be down for that.

I'd considered semi-regularly posting up short spec pitches for a Marvel 52 reboot, on a lark.

Exactly. I'd like to see us as fans working together on our creative ideas.

Exactly. I'd like to see us as fans working together on our creative ideas.

Oh, I'm down. I'd be happy to bat around some ideas or write some copy for ideas you have as passing entertainment, so feel free to hit me up.

;) And next time I have the chance, I'm going to post the premise for a Doctor Strange reboot. It's already fleshed out, just needs to get on paper. I think you might like it.

The problem I see with a fan reboot is supes and bats are already touching on a bunch of the themes that interest me. But I bet we could come up with a cool wonder woman concept.wE

In my head, I have a pretty solid outline for a total reboot. It's killer, really. Way more brilliant than this outline I scratched out a while back. A lot of the core ideas are the same but it's been honed to laser precision. :D Particularly a new take on the Kirby Fourth World concept and a genesis for Joker that ties him intrinsically to both Bats and Catwoman.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back