Ultimates 4 News? (Spoilers)

Oh boy! So Loeb set up Valkyrie in Ultimates 3 to spotlight her in this piece of ****!

One can only presume that Valkyrie and friends sold their souls to a classic Thor villain in return for powers.

Nighthawk's suit looks like Nite Owl's from the Watchmen movie.

Luke Cage looks retarded. Why are his eyes red?

Why does Hellcat look like Cheetah from the DC universe?

Because she's the Ultimate version of Tigra?

Oh boy! So Loeb set up Valkyrie in Ultimates 3 to spotlight her in this piece of ****!

One can only presume that Valkyrie and friends sold their souls to a classic Thor villain in return for powers.

What a twist!!! Didn't see that one coming eh? :sure:

**** you Loeb!!!

Because she's the Ultimate version of Tigra?

So....Ultimate Hellcat is Ultimate Tigra? :???:

LOOOOOEEEEEEBBBBB!!!!!!

I notice a couple of things here...

1.) Ultimate X is also absent from the solicitations this month. I thought these new volumes were supposed to correct the Ultimate Universe...

Ultimate X and New Ultimates are bi-monthly. So you'll get Ultimate X #1 in February, New Ultimates #1 in March, Ultimate X #2 in April, New Ultimates #2 in May, and so on.

But really, who the hell is on the edge of their seat waiting for delays when it comes to Loeb? We might be eager for a new Millar issue, but Loeb? I don't much see the point.

I'm just anxious to see how the UU unfolds from here. In honesty, I am not seeing how they've corrected it whatsoever. Loeb **** on the thing that got me into comics in the first place and I can't help but be optimistic and hope that it'll be redeemed.

Ultimate X and New Ultimates are bi-monthly. So you'll get Ultimate X #1 in February, New Ultimates #1 in March, Ultimate X #2 in April, New Ultimates #2 in May, and so on.

What DIrishB means is:

Ultimate X and New Ultimates are bi-monthly. So you'll get Ultimate X #1 in February, New Ultimates #1 in April, Ultimate X #2 next August, New Ultimates #2 in 2012, and so on.

What DIrishB means is:

Ultimate X and New Ultimates are bi-monthly. So you'll get Ultimate X #1 in February, New Ultimates #1 in April, Ultimate X #2 next August, New Ultimates #2 in 2012, and so on.

And Bryan Singer will pick writing details for Ultimate X #3 in the summer of '12, right?

Latest posts

Back