Villains that deserve their own story arcs

The problem with Kraven is, he doesn't seem half as intelligent as he does in the 616 universe, just giving him powers doesn't make him interesting.

I don't think so either, but he would never be a villain if he couldn't go toe to toe with Spider-man. Now that he can, he could be fleshed out in any number of ways.

I don't think so either, but he would never be a villain if he couldn't go toe to toe with Spider-man. Now that he can, he could be fleshed out in any number of ways.

Well that jungle potion gave 616 Kraven enough durability to hang with Spidey for a bit, long to employ one of his deadly traps.

The problem I have with ultimate Kraven is he seems like another thug with powers, which USM already has to spades. In the 616 universe half of Spidey's villains were intelligent and the other half were morons. In USM any villain who isn't Gobby, Kingpin or Ock has the IQ of a walnut.

Last edited:
The Overlord said:
I'm not sure Spidey has a lot of mind control villains, besides Mysterio and he is a throwaway character in the UU.

Again with Mysterio??? Man, what made you think that??? Not the Hollywood arc, I hope? How could someone think that this guy was meant to be Ultimate Mysterio??? He was a character from a movie!

Latest posts

Back