Avengers Invincible Iron Man discussion (Spoilers!)

I'm going to start reviewing comics just to make your reviews of comics look bad.

Yes. I'm that terrible a human being.

(Good review, btw)

It's not really a review, more of a response to all of the people that didn't like Invincible Iron Man (and are wrong).

Thanks.

This book is underrated. I admit it's been under my radar. In #515 Tony has conceded defeat. The Living Laser has "killed" Rhodey, and Pepper has been disgraced. Tony can't be Iron Man because of the government restrictions stemming from his relapse. He calls the situation "checkmate" when talking to Rhodey, and says now they are playing his game. The preview for next issue is a skull and crossbones with an Iron Man helmet.

This book is underrated. I admit it's been under my radar. In #515 Tony has conceded defeat. The Living Laser has "killed" Rhodey, and Pepper has been disgraced. Tony can't be Iron Man because of the government restrictions stemming from his relapse. He calls the situation "checkmate" when talking to Rhodey, and says now they are playing his game. The preview for next issue is a skull and crossbones with an Iron Man helmet.

I have to agree with being underrated. With all the titles I've been picking up, I haven't been picking this one. Which is blasphemous cause I love Iron Man. But I was intrigued cause of the skull and crossbones, and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised! I will be following from now on.

#520: Tony's being mind controlled by Mandarin!

Interesting revelation in #522 about what the Mandarin's rings are - vessels for the souls of ancient warriors. They aren't actual rings but their size and shape makes natural to wear them like rings. Kinda cool.

I know it looks like that's the plot for the new movie I can't wait I'm counting down the days

Latest posts

Back