Ulimate Fantastic Four: Thanos/Cosmic Cube (#50-53)

Re: Ultimate Fantastic Four #52 discussion (spoilers!)

Oh, I thought TyphoidCat was referring to the Ultimates appearing in the preview pages (haven't read the issue yet).

I should have mentioned that. :oops: Thanks to you both with clearing that up

Mahr-Vell was finally mentioined. That is all.

More of a throwaway line than anything else. The Ultimates (Pre Vol. 3) were discussing what new technology they had. Mahr-Vell was mentioned as having been working as a military scientist who's project was new warplanes. They're adapting them with Kree stealth technology.

EDIT: He also appears on the last page along with almost every ultimate super-human that isn't a mutant.

Last edited:

More of a throwaway line than anything else. The Ultimates (Pre Vol. 3) were discussing what new technology they had. Mahr-Vell was mentioned as having been working as a military scientist who's project was new warplanes. They're adapting them with Kree stealth technology.

EDIT: He also appears on the last page along with almost every ultimate super-human that isn't a mutant.

At least a writer didn't forget that happened

He also appears on the last page along with almost every ultimate super-human that isn't a mutant.

And Darth Vader. (top right)

Honestly, I thought it was a pretty weird issue. Not terrible or anything, but I definitely wasn't that impressed.

I thought it was surprising good. I loved the dark Sue and Johnny.

And Thano's daughter is interesting enough. It was a much explanation to his obsession with death, as he dies and gets resurrected numerous times, instead of being in love with death as a person.

The only thing that hurt was the Ultimates 3 Wasp costume.

I thought it was surprising good. I loved the dark Sue and Johnny.

And Thano's daughter is interesting enough. It was a much explanation to his obsession with death, as he dies and gets resurrected numerous times, instead of being in love with death as a person.

The only thing that hurt was the Ultimates 3 Wasp costume.
Agreed on all accounts.

Ultimate Fantastic Four #53 spoilers

See a preview of Ultimate Fantastic Four #53 at: http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0804/18/marvelfirsts.htm

Also see previews for HULK VS. HERCULES: WHEN TITANS CLASH, MARVEL ADVENTURES FANTASTIC FOUR #35, MARVEL ILLUSTRATED: THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY #5, MIGHTY AVENGERS #12, MS. MARVEL #26, NEW EXILES #5, POWER PACK: DAY ONE #2, SHE-HULK #28, THOR #8, ULTIMATE Spider-Man #121, UNCANNY X-MEN #497, WOLVERINE: FIRST CLASS #2, X-FORCE #3, X-MEN: FIRST CLASS #11, & YOUNG AVENGERS PRESENTS #4.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back