How the hell does it take 3 gov't sponsered heroes to take down venom when he's been taken down by spiderman who is a teenager and someone like hawkeye has black ops experience, saved the damn world and taken out hundreds of "skrulls", can barely make a dent. also you have black panther aka nighthawk from supreme place whose fought hyperion ( i did the damn research) and these two seem to be having trouble fighting him. make that 3

Son of a *****! How is this plausable in any sense? Did DC just give Loeb money to sabatoge the Marvel Universe for them? That's it I'm going with that one.

I don't want to be a n00b about this but I'm way behind of this conversation and aren't sure whick Ultimates 3 thread to ask in... or if it's been asked...

Why is Storm on the brotherhood's side in the pages we've seen?
No one knows why

Some people think it's a different person
And some people just think that it's Ultimates 3.

it was in another thread and bass was saying it sounded cool o nthe surface and someone else was like naw aw! i don't know but it said he would be the one to cross universes and he would take the blank panther mantle of the UU.

So this isn't the same Black Panther from the Ultimate Avengers 2 stuff? I guess that is just so far out of continuity we are ignoring it?

I wouldn't think so since pym dies at the end for no reason at all.

Yeah, those movies are forgettable. They practically just transferred the entire first two volumes onto the screen, word-for-word, image-for-image. Millar's work is always being screwed over! First the Ultimate Avengers cartoons, then the Wanted movie, and now Ultimates 3!

So I just noticed this is coming out next week!..... which means.. before Ultimate Power 9. yay. not that this all wasn't off to a banner start in the first place. :roll:

How the hell does it take 3 gov't sponsered heroes to take down venom when he's been taken down by spiderman who is a teenager and someone like hawkeye has black ops experience, saved the damn world and taken out hundreds of "skrulls", can barely make a dent. also you have black panther aka nighthawk from supreme place whose fought hyperion ( i did the damn research) and these two seem to be having trouble fighting him. make that 3

Well, Venom is "full" powered after the events of the video game (and apparent upcoming USM arc), so Loeb could lean on that explanation.

However, I don't care how full powered Venom is, against the Ultimates he still shouldn't stand a chance. Electricity works against him. Thor should have him taken care of Venom in millionth of a millisecond or something. The Scarlet Witch could turn him into a mouse. Iron Man could vaporize him (though in the preview pages he's out of armor, so...), etc. There's not much of a match there, even with them caught off guard (as they usually are).

Logically, it makes no sense. I guess we're just supposed to go with it.

Latest posts

Back