Ultimate Bullseye

Ultimate Fried said:
It might be interesting but I highly doubt that he will.
If he did, I think that day would be the last of MWF. Either that, or he'd go on a Marvel killing spree. :wink:

:lol:

icemastertron said:
If he did, I think that day would be the last of MWF. Either that, or he'd go on a Marvel killing spree. :wink:

:lol:

Dude people have to stop bring MWoF into this. Yes he's a Daredevil fan. We have all these other people that we can pick on. Go ahead pick on me for beign a green goblin fan.

René said:
Dude people have to stop bring MWoF into this. Yes he's a Daredevil fan. We have all these other people that we can pick on. Go ahead pick on me for beign a green goblin fan.
Geez man, I'm just joking with him, not attacking him! :roll:

But it's getting kinda old. Anywhoo... Ultimate Bullseye... what do you think of this involbenment in Ultimate Elektra and do you think that we will see him again?

René said:
But it's getting kinda old. Anywhoo... Ultimate Bullseye... what do you think of this involbenment in Ultimate Elektra and do you think that we will see him again?

Loved it... wish he was a bit creepier though but there wasn't really too much to his character. I don't see him ever coming back now that that jerk Joey Q. said there won't be an Ultimate DD. And I really don't want to see him in USM either.

Yeah me too, I loved how cynical he was... kinda like the movie version of Bullseye (I know you hated the movie, but come Collin Farrell was good as Bullseye). I dont think he should ever be in with Ultimate Spider-Man, but right now he's in jail. How would he escape, 'cause he's not in the Triskelion, so maybe some minimum security prison

Latest posts

Back