New Civil War?

Dancanread

Ign just posted this image by Marko Djurdjevic announcing nothing else but that it's from something coming in December. And that it involves two words. Civil, and war. Hmmmm. Here's the direct link to the article. Such as it is.

mystery-civil-war-project-200708270.jpg

The more I think about it, what else do they have to do with CW. It's done.

I'm thinking it might be a massive "What If?" mini that shows what it would be like if Cap won.

The guy on the upper right is H.P. Gyrich.

Ok...

What if Cap won....

The heroes disobey the law...and the Sentinels attack them...because those things stop the X-Men all the time.

I'm almost wondering if this is leading into a story along the lines of "Days of Future Past".

I'm thinking it might be a massive "What If?" mini that shows what it would be like if Cap won.
That exactly what I was thinking. *nod nod*

It may be relevant that Spidey's nowhere on there (far as I can tell) despite being such a big part of Civil War. Or maybe not. Who knows?

Last edited:
That exactly what I was thinking. *nod nod*

It may be relevant that Spidey's nowhere on there (far as I can tell) despite being such a big part of Civil War. Or maybe not. Who knows?

Maybe Cap kills Tony in New York and Spidey is disillusioned on how both sides are and gives up the tights.

Also, if this is just a What If, I might actually get it. Not for the story but for the art. That's a thing of beauty.

Latest posts

Back