Ultimate Pyro

sebaceous

I hope he doesent die like in the 616

Bishop's team went to Sydney, Australia right?

Thats where Pyro's from

Ultimate Pyro is still in his infancy and soon to be developed. I doubt if he'll be killed off as soon as you're thinking. There's a lot of story to him yet.

Ultimate Pyro is still in his infancy and soon to be developed. I doubt if he'll be killed off as soon as you're thinking. There's a lot of story to him yet.

Bishop pretty much knows Pyro's future, and most likely he was chosen because he would be valuable member of the X-Men for quite a while. There's also a strong possibility that he would stay a superhero unlike his other versions. Shouldn't be a bad tradeoff figuring Longshot and Forge are on the Brotherhood's side.

I would say the fact that Cable and Bishop got involved in the past changed the future that they knew. It might be similar but they changed thing completely anyway.

Yeah hopefully, Pyro is by far my favorite Character from the comics

and just from the comics not like alot of people who just like the movie version

Last edited:
I have a question about Pyros Ultimate powers

If hes not immune to the fire he creates shouldent he be dead by now

I mean those are some hardcore burns..like beyond third degree..or maybe it was the terrible art in issue #83 Colossus looks like he had 3 degree burns

I also think the vulnerbility to his powers will be his death...which is not something i would want to see

Last edited:
I thought he didn't created fire, just manipulates it....

Anyway, I am with you on this one. I want Pyro to stay around for a little while longer because I haven't really been wowed by the character. I want to see him used and then they can go from there.

I thought he didn't created fire, just manipulates it....

Anyway, I am with you on this one. I want Pyro to stay around for a little while longer because I haven't really been wowed by the character. I want to see him used and then they can go from there.

616 pyro only manipulated fire and was immune to fire under his control

But ultimate pyro can generate the flames but isnt invulnerable to them

So ultimate pyro can make the flames but just gets burned like everyone else

I have a question about Pyros Ultimate powers

I mean those are some hardcore burns..like beyond third degree..or maybe it was the terrible art in issue #83 Colossus looks like he had 3 degree burns

I also think the vulnerbility to his powers will be his death...which is not something i would want to see

Well he used it to heal himself in his debute

Latest posts

Back