Is Starcraft 2 on its way?

a fan

Who here is a starcraft fan and when will SC2 come out?

Who here is a starcraft fan? I am :D

Starcraft 2 is most likly the most anticipated pc game ever
Anyone have any info on SC2?

Last edited:
Re: Who here is a starcraft fan and when will SC2 come out?

I love it.
I really hope 2 is announced soon!
esp as Starcraft: Ghost was cancelled

Hum. I just loved the story.

I used cheat codes just to see what happened next, then played a few random map, than delete the game.

I did the same with Warcraft 3! Great story. Great RTS games too, but these are just not my specialty so I get bored sooner or later, no matter how deep and well made.

Last edited:

Judging from how long Blizzard develops, we'll being seeing Starcraft 2 around 2050. :D

I speculate that starcraft 2 will be known as : World of Starcraft!

Lithium said:
I speculate that starcraft 2 will be known as : World of Starcraft!

WorldS of Starcraft. Since it takes place on multiple worlds. Or Universe of Starcraft.

But, to be honest, they should just make an RTS sequel SC. Ghost is vaporware and WoW is going too strong for Blizzard to inroduce another MMORPG.

You know what'd be awesome?

Starcraft vs. Warcraft: The Protoss Prophecy of Tides of Brood War Darkness with Orcs vs. Humans

That is all.

You know what'd be awesome?

Starcraft vs. Warcraft: The Protoss Prophecy of Tides of Brood War Darkness with Orcs vs. Humans

That is all.

I'd play it.

Anyways, on the SC news front, it was recently said by a Blizzard spokesperson that both a new Diablo and a new SC would be out sooner than we thought. . .

Anyways, on the SC news front, it was recently said by a Blizzard spokesperson that both a new Diablo and a new SC would be out sooner than we thought. . .
A couple years ago, Joe Quesada said that Kevin Smith called him and said that the next script to Spider-Man/Black Cat: The Evil That Men Do would be finished "sooner than you think".

To which Joe responded, "Really?! You mean we're going back in time?!"

This is sadly, a true story.

A couple years ago, Joe Quesada said that Kevin Smith called him and said that the next script to Spider-Man/Black Cat: The Evil That Men Do would be finished "sooner than you think".

To which Joe responded, "Really?! You mean we're going back in time?!"

This is sadly, a true story.

Yeah. . .and unfortunately, Blizzard is not known for releasing things early. :(

Yeah. . .and unfortunately, Blizzard is not known for releasing things early. :(
Better a game be late than poorly thought out, badly designed and/or buggy.

Blizzard are supposed to be making a major announcement on May 19th.
Looking at their website they seem to have some kind of timeline of all the Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo games and they have been moving down that line every day, towards a big question mark, that should be reached on Saturday, May 19th.
There have been an increase in SC2 rumours floating round recently as well, like the original SC servers for B.Net being shut down soon, leaks about SC2 from publishers etc.

Is it coming? I hope so...

I'm pretty damn sure the new game is Starcraft 2. Otherwise, the audience of Korean pro gamers they're announcing the new game to will likely riot.

And if it is Starcraft 2. . .don't expect me on for a few months following its release. :D

It's been what 10 years since StarCraft?

Wow...I feel a bit older than I should after saying that.

I want StarCraft 2 more than any other game Blizzard can throw out at us. If it's not StarCraft, I'd be pissed.

It's been what 10 years since StarCraft?

Wow...I feel a bit older than I should after saying that.

I want StarCraft 2 more than any other game Blizzard can throw out at us. If it's not StarCraft, I'd be pissed.

I would be very less than impressed. Diablo III is unnecessary with WoW, and Warcraft IV wouldn't make sense with the ever-evolving plot of WoW. And I don't want a new IP. Not yet, anyways.

Now. . .what if they were announcing a next-gen Starcraft: Ghost? I think I'd cry.

One of my mates is a massive Blizzard geek and he thinks it's going to be a MMORPG.

Latest posts

Back