The NEW Bionic Woman

the watcher

Struggling as a bartender and surrogate mom to her teen-aged sister, Jaime Sommers didn't think life could get much harder. But when a devastating car accident leaves her at death's door, Jaime's only hope of survival is through a cutting-edge, top-secret technology that comes at a hefty price.
With a whole new existence and a debt to repay, Jaime must figure out how to use her extraordinary abilities for good, while weighing the personal sacrifices she will have to make. Ultimately, it's Jaime's journey of self-discovery and inner strength that will help her embrace her new life as...The Bionic Woman.

Check out these 8 clips of this new (what looks to be awsome) show.

http://www.nbc.com/Fall_Preview/Bionic_Woman/

Coming this Fall to NBC.

Last edited:
Struggling as a bartender and surrogate mom to her teen-aged sister, Jaime Sommers didn't think life could get much harder. But when a devastating car accident leaves her at death's door, Jaime's only hope of survival is through a cutting-edge, top-secret technology that comes at a hefty price.
With a whole new existence and a debt to repay, Jaime must figure out how to use her extraordinary abilities for good, while weighing the personal sacrifices she will have to make. Ultimately, it's Jaime's journey of self-discovery and inner strength that will help her embrace her new life as...The Bionic Woman.

Check out these 8 clips of this new (what looks to be awsome) show.

http://www.nbc.com/Fall_Preview/Bionic_Woman/

Coming this Fall to NBC.

Oh yeah, so watching it.

That looks cool I'll check it out.

Reading up on it. It gets Bonus points for having Emma Lahana in pilot (she played Kira the yellow dino thunder ranger)

Last edited:
I never watched it. What was his attitude about teh powerz? 'Cause I'll totally accept his nanobots if he doesn't want them.

I can't remember because I got bored after a few episodes but I think he hated them.

how in the **** did Zoe Slater get the lead role in this. that ***** has a forehead the size of a drive in movie theater

Latest posts

Back