Mark Millar Interview

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
Mark Millar Interview

On Newsarama, obviously.

It deals mainly with Civil war, but at the end of the article, there's mentioning that Ultimates 13 is being colored, and the delay is because of a special coloring method being applied to the book.

I seriously hope it's not foil.

And there is four pages posted in the article as well. I assuming Loki opens hell up on that battlefield, and the Ultimates get to go from killing soldiers to killing orcs.

It's getting all Lord of the Rings up in here.

The printer issue isn't a coloring problem, it's a page layout problem - and it doesn't involve foil or fold outs or anything extra like that.

Mark Millar said:
Another Marvel project I'm planning is a return to a book I really, really loved working on. You'll hear about this in the summer, but I start in a few weeks time. I came up with the story a few months back and am itching to get started. Huge, huge superstar artist on this, but more this summer once it becomes official.
So what could that be? UFF, MK (Sensational) Spider-Man or Wolverine? Doubtful it's UXM or Ultimates. What other possibilities are there?

Orcs...I loves me some orcs

I qonder if they will throw in Frost giants

The printer issue isn't a coloring problem, it's a page layout problem - and it doesn't involve foil or fold outs or anything extra like that.

It's neon green.

So what could that be? UFF, MK (Sensational) Spider-Man or Wolverine? Doubtful it's UXM or Ultimates. What other possibilities are there?

Skrull Kill Krew? Trouble?

Aztek?

I gues Ultimate Thor really is Thor

now all tha leaves is weather or not Sinister really talked to Apocalypse or not

An established title. Household name. One of these characters was created in the sixties and another in the forties. Three sexy girls. The opening line in the first issue is "Once Upon A Time". The villain in the third and fourth issues has been known as Cap. Bruce Banner has some involvement in this series. Likewise, two of Marvel's most popular and famous villains. Hitchy prefers it to Ultimates. Oh, and we're out in September.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Here's some wishful thinking. the forties character will be either Nick Fury or Bucky Barnes...

Can't wait for this to be announced.

Wow. Loki having an army of minions against Thor and his fellow Asgardians is awesome.

I was also surprised to see here that Millar was actually pro-reg in Civl War. He does have a good argument though and explains why he didn't want to demonize Iron Man in the main series.

Avoiding reading that till I've read Civil War #7.
My local store had some bank troubles this week and not getting their stock in until Friday :(
Looking forward to reading it though.

I don't know why Mark Millar always manages to get me so excited, when I have such a love/hate relationship with him; half of what he writes disappoints me, and yet every time I read one of these interview thingys with him, I start getting all schoolgirl-giddy.

I don't know why Mark Millar always manages to get me so excited, when I have such a love/hate relationship with him; half of what he writes disappoints me, and yet every time I read one of these interview thingys with him, I start getting all schoolgirl-giddy.

It's because when he's got his game on, his stories are made of legends and awesome. :wink:

Last edited:

Agreed.

It's because when he's got his game on, his stories are made of legends and awesome. :wink:

Agreed!

I hope Millar won't return to MK Spider-Man, I will never ever ever forgive him for Scorpivenom!!

Noone cares about the new coloring tricks, we want our Ultimates 2 #13

Latest posts

Back