Ultimate Spider-Man trailers

Fredrik Martinsson

Formerly known as Ultimate Warrior
It seems like Marvel has gone a bit crazy with the trailers lately and here are two for Ultimate Spider-Man to celebrate the 100th issue.

Bendis boards said:
ULTIMATE SPIDEY, ULTIMATE CELEBRATION
Marvel commemorates Ultimate Spider-Man's 100th issue with debut of new trailers

Posted October 18, 2006 1:45 PM

To commemorate the century mark of Ultimate Spider-Man, Marvel.com is celebrating with two new trailers for the Ultimate wall-crawler's milestone. The trailers feature two different takes on Spidey's Ultimate life and, according to Marvel, "are sure to keep you webbed to your screen."

Highlighting the current "Clone Saga" arc, the trailers recap the shocking revelations that Peter's faced. From the return of the long-thought dead characters, including Peter's father and Gwen Stacy, to the apparent heart attack of Aunt May and the kidnapping of Mary Jane by a deranged clone of Peter. With an unexpected visit by Nick Fury and a S.H.I.E.L.D. battalion thrown into the mix, the Clone Saga is far from over.
http://www.marvel.com/videos/Ultimate_Spider-Man_Scene

http://www.marvel.com/videos/Ultimate_Spider-Man

Personally I hate the voice of the Goblin in the first one.

I liked the first one Peter's and Mary's voice was good. But what the **** was with Goblin? sounded like an old witch.

those were cool

first one kicked *** wish we a cartoon of that. maybe spider-man dvd series they are making will be like that.

Heh, those are kinda cool.

Green Goblin's voice reminded me of Black Mage's voice in the earlier 8-Bit Theatre flashes. o.o

Heh, those are kinda cool.

Green Goblin's voice reminded me of Black Mage's voice in the earlier 8-Bit Theatre flashes. o.o

Those don't work for me because my quicktime isn't working and I can't find the first one on youtube. Can anyone upload it to Youtube? :D

Those are pretty cool trailers. I liked how they took stationary panels in the Legacy one and made them act like cartoons.
The Clone Saga one was cool too. with the little bits of animation.

Latest posts

Back